Navigation
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: Amber @ elysium spa
Re: Amber @ elysium spa
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2490
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-19 07:41:39

Sometimes venues don't realise their reception is their very first engagement with clients. A lot depends on how welcome you make the client feel at the onset. It can make or break a possible booking.
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: Amber @ elysium spa
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 398
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-19 08:00:56

On 2019-09-19 03:01:57 Ms Paige said:
You are talking about Penny at reception... she might come forward as rude sometimes but she have a good heart. She is the only one who can handle the Elysium girls... believe me, a big venue like Elysium with sometimes over 20 ladies available need a "Penny"!!!
Things can get rough with 20+ girls on a shift and a bar full of drunk people... No one take chances with her around... She's like a Army colonel... but for a good reason... :)))
She's also the reason behind my name... She always called me Ms.Paige... :)))
Good Elysium memories... :)))

I concur, i have spoken to her on the phone but when I got there, I was pleasantly surprised, she was sweet, i guess answering the phone 200 times a day can have a bad tone to it now and then, it is a busy venue afterall...
john_adams
john_adams - Re: Amber @ elysium spa
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 259
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-19 09:22:38

On 2019-09-18 22:13:42 S247 said:

yip granny answered the phone in such a manner that I panicked thinking I dialed the wrong number , then she said that there is no "Amber" working there

I bet you check the number like 8 times just to make sure its right neh ..[/QUOTE]

no I just checked once , I am not an idiot
john_adams
john_adams - Re: Amber @ elysium spa
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 261
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-19 15:46:34

On 2019-09-19 07:41:39 GreyKnight said:
Sometimes venues don't realise their reception is their very first engagement with clients. A lot depends on how welcome you make the client feel at the onset. It can make or break a possible booking.

yo are correct , how can i book if they say the lady doesn't work there ... did she get the number wrong ? did they not tell the granny there is a new girl ?

well plenty of fish in the sea
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Amber @ elysium spa
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 168
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-19 19:27:03

On 2019-09-19 07:41:39 GreyKnight said:

Was a frequent visitor at a venue a year or 2 ago, the "receptionist" became a bigger drawcard than the ladies that worked there.

She will always be one of my all time favorites on ESA.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.