Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: RIOTS AND ETC
Re: RIOTS AND ETC
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-06 05:37:56

On 2019-09-05 14:56:55 Miss Hazel said:
what baffles me is how sex is such a universal language , yet people are content to restrict their choices .

sorry, i dont follow?
are you refering to roar policies?
Miss Hazel
Miss Hazel - Re: RIOTS AND ETC
Re: RIOTS AND ETC
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 144
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-06 06:45:43

On 2019-09-06 05:37:56 ystervark said:
On 2019-09-05 14:56:55 Miss Hazel said: what baffles me is how sex is such a universal language , yet people are content to restrict their choices .
sorry, i dont follow?
are you refering to roar policies?

The riots off late have been a subset of Class wars , where now the poor unworking are taking out their frustrations on foreigners . If you also look more into this , there is a very concerted media push to influence public opinion with fake videos and fake online media accounts .

Watching the news or reading online unverified media is the fastest way to have a depressed day .

I for example don't even know one Nigerian drug dealer , but I am expected to believe every Nigerian is drug dealer .

Hence my statement , why should I restrict myself by being ignorant of how we all the same and have a universal language called sex , yet we now stuck fighting each other due to class wars and also letting the criminal element hijack public discourse to pursue their own narratives.

Deployment of riot police to the troubled areas will have killed these riots before they even began .

You don't let a wound fester , you carterise it immediately . South Africa has let this issue fester for too long .

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.