Navigation
Kooni
Kooni - Re: What Happens in the Massage Room....
Re: What Happens in the Massage Room....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 108
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-21 17:30:38

There is a very fine line here.

Some punters do know how to keep the "details" to themself, and still give a very informative review. Others go completely overboard with the amount of details shared.

I have to agree that one should be careful what you share on the review or via pm as you do place the SP under unessecary presure with giving the details.

Less is better.
Meg
Meg - Re: What Happens in the Massage Room....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6774
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-21 17:39:51

On 2019-08-21 17:19:27 EvilAngel said:
On 2019-08-21 15:52:32 Meg said: On 2019-08-21 13:31:03 Kooni said: Disagree - it should be discuss on the review system to assist other punters in making an informed decision.

That's not what I'm saying.
That's why reviews are there.
But some clients contact each other to find out about some ladies services. It doesn't matter what was said in the review.

Meg agree. Thats what reviews are there fore. But still I and I know some other punters dont give everything away in the rewiews. All the details is only for me and the lady. And if someone contact me, I dont give details. Just tell them basic what is the review.

I know sweetheart. Believe me I'm one to appreciate my privacy. So does my clients. Some discretion is always nice. It's something between you and your partner.
Meg
Meg - Re: What Happens in the Massage Room....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6775
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-21 17:40:51

On 2019-08-21 17:30:38 Kooni said:
There is a very fine line here.

Some punters do know how to keep the "details" to themself, and still give a very informative review. Others go completely overboard with the amount of details shared.

I have to agree that one should be careful what you share on the review or via pm as you do place the SP under unessecary presure with giving the details.

Less is better.

Thanks for understanding Kooni
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: What Happens in the Massage Room....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 419
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-21 17:53:24

Gosh Meg, please stop replying in too many threads.
Your view count is going higher every time I see your response.

BurningMan
BurningMan - Re: What Happens in the Massage Room....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-21 18:55:22

Agree, it stays in the room and one for the memory banks.
2good2btrue
2good2btrue - Re: What Happens in the Massage Room....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 442
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-21 19:35:29

At which massage places can you get more than just a massage, if you and the MG perhaps "click"?

Please pm me
BurningMan
BurningMan - Re: What Happens in the Massage Room....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-21 19:39:26

On 2019-08-21 19:35:29 2good2btrue said:
At which massage places can you get more than just a massage, if you and the MG perhaps "click"?

Please pm me

the mystical unicorn. I hope you get an answer.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What Happens in the Massage Room....
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-08-21 20:30:21

This is a fine line.

If she likes you, then you might get lucky.

Some charge, some don't.

Just how she feels at that point.

But if you, like a doos, go and tell everybody you got more, then every asshole here expect more.

So be discreet.

Do not fuck up the rest of our chances.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: What Happens in the Massage Room....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1055
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-21 22:05:02

Well, Ibpost the reviews according to the experience and the ladies profile sovifbI go to an mg and the profile states massage only and I get a bj or FH, I don't mention those in the review.

However, 90% of the time, I'll book an mg that does offer more than a handjob and that takes some reason between the lines and the PM's honestly. The other 10% is more of a chance and a hope. 5% is a surprise bj I didn't expect and 4% offered more as an extra at extra cost in the room which I usually don't take as I also usually only carry enough for the agreed booking and the difference is much higher than a fair tip or any extras that may have been considered and 1% read wrong between the lines and had to settle for the sad handjob.

But that's just me. Not really an mg only person.
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: What Happens in the Massage Room....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 996
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-22 06:46:28

On 2019-08-21 22:05:02 Need4Passion said:
Well, Ibpost the reviews according to the experience and the ladies profile sovifbI go to an mg and the profile states massage only and I get a bj or FH, I don't mention those in the review.

However, 90% of the time, I'll book an mg that does offer more than a handjob and that takes some reason between the lines and the PM's honestly. The other 10% is more of a chance and a hope. 5% is a surprise bj I didn't expect and 4% offered more as an extra at extra cost in the room which I usually don't take as I also usually only carry enough for the agreed booking and the difference is much higher than a fair tip or any extras that may have been considered and 1% read wrong between the lines and had to settle for the sad handjob.

But that's just me. Not really an mg only person.

So tru. Like you Im also carry the first time only the right amount, so if the offers more for extra I cant. If I visit yoghem a second time, its diffrent.
Im also not a MG person, and therefor I only book a MG if I realy want to meet her at least and if we click over the phone/whatsup, or if she agree upfront that she offers more.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.