Navigation
Done_It_All
Done_It_All - Re: Expired Shelf-Life
Re: Expired Shelf-Life
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 269
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-07 08:13:26

Like all industries, there definitely is a shelf life.
If this is your career then you should have a retirement plan in place. Typically, when your investments begin bringing in enough for you to live a comfortable life you should look at retiring. Most of the younger ladies I have spoken to about this though are not even considering their future, they are living day to day, hand to mouth, which means they are going to be as screwed in retirement as they have been in the industry.
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Expired Shelf-Life
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3779
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-07 08:34:48

On 2019-05-07 08:13:26 Done_It_All said:
Like all industries, there definitely is a shelf life.
If this is your career then you should have a retirement plan in place. Typically, when your investments begin bringing in enough for you to live a comfortable life you should look at retiring. Most of the younger ladies I have spoken to about this though are not even considering their future, they are living day to day, hand to mouth, which means they are going to be as screwed in retirement as they have been in the industry.

Finally! Thank you sir for your honest words. Triple like.
Lindsay@ Sense-unique
Lindsay@ Sense-unique - Re: Expired Shelf-Life
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 348
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-07 08:47:54

On 2019-05-06 23:05:21 RealRod said:
I once helped out a mature lady who stuck in a rut get into a popular venue once. She had been neglecting herself until she got there, but all that changed with the right mindset. The younger ladies were quite shocked that she was getting booked on a daily basis. She left the industry after she saved up enough dosh to start her business.

This is a lovely story to hear! There's always a way, never too late. Just find the right mindset and then dig up your drive. A little help can make a massive difference here. Good for you, Rod. I hope she's aces wherever she is now.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Expired Shelf-Life
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-05-07 09:19:05

I am not sure about 90's, FFS!

But this industry can absolutely cater for all ages and well into twilight years! if you relatively healthy and your body and mind have sex appeal, there will always be a punter.
S247
S247 - Re: Expired Shelf-Life
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-08 22:09:27

Im sure if there was a lady here that was 90 , she would have have all kind of reviews , we have to wait 60years then most here will be 90 then we go at it ..
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Expired Shelf-Life
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7950
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-09 07:14:41
Edited: 2019-05-09 07:15:41

On 2019-05-07 08:05:57 JustJay11 said:
Of course not. If the WG in question grows weary and tired and disheveled and ceases to take care of herself, then it's probably best she call it a day. But that has nothing to do with age. That has to do with attitude. If you're bringing the heat at 60+, then bring it! There will always be willing clients.

I quite agree take Vee fir example this lady looks really good for her age can put alot of youngsters to shame, further more a number of older punters prefer more marure ladies from what I have gathered from the older guy's that contact me.
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: Expired Shelf-Life
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2161
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-09 07:15:50

The economy is in the toilet. A lot of ladies are complaining that it's quiet, whether they're young or not. Don't doubt yourselves ladies, SA has huge problems at the moment and it affects the punters wallets.

Having said that I must say I've had some of my best bookings with ladies in their 40's and 50's. Damn they know their stuff!

Like the saying goes: "Nothing beats experience"
Missy
Missy - Re: Expired Shelf-Life
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 176
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-09 07:52:32

I watched a documentary"Taboo" just last night National Geographic.This lady is 66 years and happily married to her former client.She still see clients between 35 years and 86 years.She is not considered as a WG but a "sex surrogate."She dresses up and looks absolutely amazing. She even has certificates to practice in USA.She works when her husband is at work.Funny enough the husband even asks her how many men she fucked that day.
S247
S247 - Re: Expired Shelf-Life
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 180
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-13 22:48:10

On 2019-05-09 07:52:32 Missy said:
I watched a documentary"Taboo" just last night National Geographic.This lady is 66 years and happily married to her former client.She still see clients between 35 years and 86 years.She is not considered as a WG but a "sex surrogate."She dresses up and looks absolutely amazing. She even has certificates to practice in USA.She works when her husband is at work.Funny enough the husband even asks her how many men she fucked that day.

I wonder if he still bangs her after a hard day at the office!
myword
myword - Re: Expired Shelf-Life
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 500
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-14 00:24:15

Meg!!! Joy !!! Vee!!! Younger girls will can't come close to them. With respect. No self-life here. Look at there reviews the best on ESA. Until another door opens for them. Like good wine. Just better and better. Yes it will be a sad day if they do leave. But then again if that door opens for them I wish them well

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.