Navigation
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: WG orgasms
Re: WG orgasms
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 274
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-15 22:35:10

Some fake it, some dont care and others enjoy it when they got it. Most of the time I know if they fake it.
Got from some compliment about the muffing others about sex and then those I maybe no sattisfy just keep quiet.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: WG orgasms
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-15 22:37:42

Some get shy when they get it.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-01-15 22:40:31

I was told some hold back from getting orgasms to avoid frustration when a client cums too quickly. Is there any truth in this?
Mercediis
Mercediis - Re: WG orgasms
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 431
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-16 00:05:16
Edited: 2019-01-16 00:11:53

I love a good muff(no fingers )strictly muff lol.And i enjoy it more when u really,really take your time down there.And then u will definitely taste & know that i dont fake it;)..
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-16 05:29:56

I admit in the distant PAST when I punted with a good lady ( ;) ), I've NEVER had a lady has had to use any lube and I've never left a lady's room where the bed sheets or her panties where ever dry after. During the bookings I've had I take my time with the romance and the pleasing of the lady and I guess it pays off. You know you're doing it right when she bites her lip. I've never had an experience where a lady that I had a great booking with doesn't send me an sms me afterwards to say thanks for the lovely time and for treating her like gold.MOST of the time the ladies who have REAL orgasms won't say it, but you'll know it.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: WG orgasms
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2801
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-16 05:41:15

On 2019-01-15 22:40:31 INAGNOB said:
I was told some hold back from getting orgasms to avoid frustration when a client cums too quickly. Is there any truth in this?

I speak for myself only. Its BS. When I am gonna cum, the last thing on my mind is the punter tbh. At that moment I am at my most selfish and nothing or nobody else matters. I haven't got the time or the inclination to play games when it comes to my pleasure. 8
But guys always remember that because a lady doesn't cum doesn't mean she didn't enjoy the session. There are many times that a session goes down very well but
I don't cum.
Sometimes the session goes well even though sexually or mentally I don't click with the guy. Also don't read too much into it if the lady doesn't cum. And lastly NO PRESSURE. When I hear 'are you gonna cum/ how far are you?' It all goes south.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-16 05:52:18

On 2019-01-16 00:05:16 Mercediis said:
I love a good muff(no fingers )strictly muff lol.And i enjoy it more when u really,really take your time down there.And then u will definitely taste & know that i dont fake it;)..

If you love what you love Mercediis then I think you'll love me;)
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-16 06:22:59

On 2019-01-15 22:40:31 INAGNOB said:

They avoid it because when they cum some get tired and cannot go on with the session.

Then you get ones that say a client will never make them cum, those you must make them swallow their words.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-16 06:24:16

On 2019-01-16 00:05:16 Mercediis said:

I am practising that....
Burfi
Burfi - Re: WG orgasms
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 819
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-16 07:13:08

On 2019-01-16 05:41:15 Bbw Nadia said:

And lastly NO PRESSURE. When I hear 'are you gonna cum/ how far are you?' It all goes south.

Nadia, same goes for us punters. I realy fucking hate hearing that "are you gonna cum/how far are you?" and it's not even been 5 seconds of penetration!

My tiny dick has one great advantage - stamina. My little 2incher can pump away for very long without popping.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.