Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Why are we here?
Re: Why are we here?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-11-26 18:52:12

This is quite simply unacceptable.

The moments we share with each other require a high degree of trust and respect. This kind of behavior destroys trust, which inevitably leads to a more challenging environment for all of us.

Get it together, and stop messing people around.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-26 21:15:45

agree with all gents and thank you @shoeguy for your generosity ...

as 4 the gents who did this, that is so wrong on all levels

lets all just know why we are here in the first place

Meg just keep your head high dear do not be discouraged by a few bad apples ...
Bloubal01
Bloubal01 - Re: Why are we here?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 106
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-26 21:57:14

Poor form!
Suggestion to ladies- if you don't have the booker's tel no, reserve right to double book. In case last min cancellation happens then share tel no on ladies forum's wanker/shit list.
Andy9669
Andy9669 - Re: Why are we here?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 893
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-26 23:56:10

Megs, I hope that there is a forum where you get to tell others about the time wasters on ESA.
Ultimately, you are providing a valued service to those who need it. If they aren't able to respect that, they should be black listed.
The great thing about ESA is we get to hear feedback from fellow gentlemen. I hope that if there punters turn out to be chops that you get to let others know. Social conformity has its advantages!
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Why are we here?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2653
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-27 06:06:05

On 2018-11-26 21:57:14 Bloubal01 said:
Poor form!
Suggestion to ladies- if you don't have the booker's tel no, reserve right to double book. In case last min cancellation happens then share tel no on ladies forum's wanker/shit list.

I think most of is do this. But guys seem to have very little consideration. One enquired calls....I am in supermarket I have met him before. I give a missed call 6 minutes later. Cannot get hold of him cos he blocked me. That in itself is not a problem but then the same guys will post things like 'she never answers her phone.' Or like I get a pm enquiry Friday. I reply and till yesterday he still hadn't read my reply. Now I replied abt 40 mins after he sent the pm. I had reveived the email informing me of a pm abt 2 mins earlier. I don't sit checking for pms every minute of the day.
Meg, I totally get it. There are days when every single.booking is a no show and I dunno how we are.going to put an end to this. The weird thing is I am quite convinced that some of these guys are reading this thread and laughing about it.
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Why are we here?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6047
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-27 06:55:51

On 2018-11-26 21:57:14 Bloubal01 said:
Poor form!

The problem with this is that some of the punters that do pitch sometimes run late without even letting us know tgat they will be late. Then we book someone else because hey didnt let us know ghat they are running late and they rock up at the door at lets say 15:20 and the appointment was at 15:00 the self entitled moron will then coming running to ESA crying that i double booked or I wasnt answering my Phone when infact he had no reguard for my time what so ever.

Its like a catch 22 situation
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-11-27 06:59:47

This is totally disrespectful to the ladies time and business.

We all understand that shit happens in life. Be a gentleman and inform the lady well in advance about the change of plans.

5minutes beforehand is a cowardly approach of not wanting to go through with the booking in the first place. Then why make it then? Grow up and grow a pair.

Its like pranking your friend with a pizza delivery, somewhere someone who can't afford it is having to pay for your "hilarious" prank.

If you make a booking honour it, if shit happens, I would say to let the lady know at least 30min in advance of your delay or cancellation. And maybe offer a cancellation fee if really on short notice.

My 2 cents worth
myself
myself - Re: Why are we here?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 183
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-28 01:56:20

Not cool to do that. If you have a doctor's appointment and you don't honour that then the doctor will still invoice your medical aid. This is a fun service this ladies provides to us and that is what puts food on the table. She said no to a client because you already booked. That other punter may never try to call her again she isn't loosing money for that hour only, but she looses that guys money for the entire time she is in the industry.
Meg
Meg - Re: Why are we here?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5130
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-28 07:15:27

Yes it's true.
I do miss alot of calls while finishing up for these clients.
I really pet hate being late for any appointments.
Even in my personal life.

I don't answer my calls when busy with a booking; it's just rude towards my paying customers.

And as business goes...if a client can't find me the first time he WILL move on to the next.

But then you do get clients that doesn't give up on us.
And to them I'm really thankful.
Meg
Meg - Re: Why are we here?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5131
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-28 07:17:20

On 2018-11-28 01:56:20 myself said:
Not cool to do that. If you have a doctor's appointment and you don't honour that then the doctor will still invoice your medical aid. This is a fun service this ladies provides to us and that is what puts food on the table. She said no to a client because you already booked. That other punter may never try to call her again she isn't loosing money for that hour only, but she looses that guys money for the entire time she is in the industry.

I agree....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.