Navigation
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: UGLEE FUCKER
Re: UGLEE FUCKER
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5785
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-29 19:38:24

That is why most of the ladies prefers doggy style .. don't have to look at us ugly faces ... lol !!!
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: UGLEE FUCKER
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1827
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-29 20:06:46

I was such an Uglee kid, my imaginary friend, prefered to play with the other kids in the street.
Jaxxx
Jaxxx - Re: UGLEE FUCKER
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-29 20:09:11

On 2018-11-29 19:38:24 BOOBS53 said:
That is why most of the ladies prefers doggy style .. don't have to look at us ugly faces ... lol !!!

Not true at all.... Pm me if you want the truth...
James75
James75 - Re: UGLEE FUCKER
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 145
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-29 21:17:45

I am so ugly, When I was a baby my mom would throw a towel over my face when she was breastfeeding me and when I got older and my mom dropped me off at the mall, she would get a fine for littering!
James75
James75 - Re: UGLEE FUCKER
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 146
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-29 21:21:54

I am so ugly, I scared two blind kids away the other day!
Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Re: UGLEE FUCKER
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1818
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-29 23:48:18

On 2018-11-29 17:06:06 shane8 said:
How do you ladies cope with a guy you just NOT attracted to or worse yet a guy who has not kept up with your hygiene requirements.

I do feel you earn every cent in this industry. A punter for any reason may pitch and cancel (pay the cancellation fee) and leave. The ladies dont have that luxury.

Look i know i aint no hunk by a long measure but even then im sure there must have some punters who look like they were beaten with the ugly stick at birth.

I always make sure im neat clean & tidy.

How do you ladies react. Maybe the punters beauty lies in his wallet?

A professional girl treat every Punter with respect, we don't care how beautiful/handsome you are ,as long as you behave like a gentleman, we shower together to make sure hygiene is 100%, we are here to serve you guys, we cater for all shapes, sizes, ages......races(with Roar for some).......

There is no UGLEE FUCKER, maybe empty wallet fucker will not have any luxury.

Crave
Crave - Re: UGLEE FUCKER
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1370
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-30 05:18:51

The delicious Lalaa hit the nail on the head.. Ugly Fcker beats Empty Wallet Fcker every.single.time
Madison Bbw
Madison Bbw - Re: UGLEE FUCKER
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 174
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-30 06:48:40

You guys by now know what I find attractive on men.

The Beard, the ultimate masculinity feature. I'm a sucker for a man with a neatly trimmed beard.

But my client from the day before yesterday, had no beard. (so how could be intimidated by his attractiveness?)
Easy answer. His confidence. His eyes that changed as soon as he realised that yes, this happening. The way he immediately picked up on my nervousness and how he handled it. The way he walked frombis door to the boot, and up to the door. With nothing but confidence.

That is what I find attractive. His caring nature, his dominant side.

That is what I fond attractive in a man.

And yes, sure we all know we this dlfor the money, who can blame us for being addicted to the industry? we get hunky guys that through money at us to pleasure us?

Of course we have clients we dont always connect with. But I have learned to get to know them for who they are not what they look like or what they can and can not do.

But to answer your question...i have seen girls turn away clients if they were not into them. Telling them "I just came out of a booking and Im too tired" or "sorry i overbooked please go with her shes my friend and can help you"

Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: UGLEE FUCKER
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6214
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-30 07:21:44

Money is not ugly and dick never taste bad on me.

The most important thing is how you carry yourself,the prettiest guys are full of themselves.they can't even fuck good at all
Madison Bbw
Madison Bbw - Re: UGLEE FUCKER
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 175
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-30 07:34:58

On 2018-11-30 07:21:44 Miss Barbie Doll said:
Money is not ugly and dick never taste bad on me.

The most important thing is how you carry yourself,the prettiest guys are full of themselves.they can't even fuck good at all

I 2nd that.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.