Navigation
J_69
J_69 - Re: Is there any business in Montana
Re: Is there any business in Montana
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 474
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-07 12:35:17

It appears as though the number of MGs and WGs in Montana is definitely on the rise, I've seen this on various sites. So if the current trend continues and u wanna move there next year then u mite find yourself in the same position as u are currently in
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Is there any business in Montana
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1299
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-07 12:37:16

On 2018-11-07 12:00:41 BOOBS53 said:
If the guys really wants it .. the distance is a mere number !!!

I had a meeting in Rosslyn yesterday, so used the opportunity to see a lady in Montana.
Under normal circumstances,this area would take some advance planning.I am sure this is the case for most travellers' from JHB.At least three hours taken off the day...Two to travel(return) and one for the booking.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Is there any business in Montana
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-07 13:14:37

I had to look on a map to find this place. I will be travelling from Lanseria to Polokwane (and back) later this month and Montana is a possible stop place -not too far from the highway but then so are quite a number of other suburbs.
waffles
waffles - Re: Is there any business in Montana
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 143
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-07 15:11:43

Plenty business in Montana. Will definitely make a booking as soon as you're there
Blades
Blades - Re: Is there any business in Montana
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 102
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-07 15:31:18

I lived in that area for many years. There is definitely more girls advertising there now than 4 or 5 years ago. Back then I had to go to Pta East for a punt or as far as Centurion or Midrand or Randburg. It is actually a good thing there weren't so many girls that side of the mountain when I lived there. Would have punted myself into poverty.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Is there any business in Montana
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5594
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-07 15:35:08

Plenty of hidden gems in Montana ;)
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-07 16:19:39

Indeed. two of them are in the top ten for the month at present.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-07 18:13:36

Personally, i think Pta-North is too far out. I think Pta-East and Centurion are the best locations, and also best prices for girls.

I would say north of Lynwood rd, rates are roughly R300/hour lower than in the East. If you have time, it is a good deal for guys. If you are a girl, i am not sure you make that up in volume or lower rent...

I have been with a girl in the North, who no longer advertise, that asks R700/h for FH. If she moves to Erasmuskloof/Garsfontein/Moreleta she would easily get at least R1200 - maybe even up to R1400 when i compare her looks and service to those in the East.

Think about that.
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: Is there any business in Montana
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1642
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-07 19:09:26

Montana has got some of the best MGs at the moment. Think the ladies must be busy, don't often see them advertising specials or wasting time on the forum.

Also drama free, the way I prefer it.
Meg
Meg - Re: Is there any business in Montana
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4957
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-07 21:59:24

On 2018-11-07 19:09:26 jjsoap said:
Montana has got some of the best MGs at the moment. Think the ladies must be busy, don't often see them advertising specials or wasting time on the forum.

Also drama free, the way I prefer it.

Just sounds like a good plan.
Thanks for the input.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.