semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Pricing just right
Re: Pricing just right
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 906
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-19 11:17:50

On 2018-09-19 10:56:13 Burfi said:
This is not the oldest profession for nothin. A man will go without food but will find the money to spend on punani

Yep ...There will always be cash for Pussy , Booze and now WEED too!.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Pricing just right
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 759
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-19 11:30:04

Gosh, this price thing again.

Wgs charge what they want. It is no indication of service. The best punt I ever ever had and still take every chance I get is under R500. This lady moves around and is always jam packed with regular business. She's smoking hot with a personality and service to march. I'm lucky to get even 1 booking a month with her and she doesn't even need reviews on here. The regulars keep trying until you get a booking and enjoy the euphoria while it lasts and then quietly wait until you can get another session. Come to think of it now, she's actually the lowest price wg I've been too and stumbled across by pure chance as she's not in the forum's here and lack of reviews.

On the other hand most of my punting used to be R800-1,200 range and that was just as random as the lower range in what I got. I just felt less ripped off when it was less spent and more happy when it was above average service received.

The economy won't necessarily drop any prices. More likely to go up and there'll just be other punters willing to pay and become the new regulars. If the existing regulars can't pay the new prices, they will inevitably find new wgs in their price range and eventually find some gems that they start to see regularly until the next cycle.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Pricing just right
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-19 11:31:56

My upper limit set at R800.(+ tip)
Plenty ladies giving xcellent service in this bracket. Just a bit more homework to find them.
Not doing a lot of traveling so fuel price wont effect punting.
As long as Im happy with service from regular I stay with her.
I dont expect price drop from her. price normally stay same however i do increase tip.
Only time I move on is when she quit this job (happened 3x already ) or when quality goes south.(not yet happened)
Madison Bbw
Madison Bbw - Re: Pricing just right
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 145
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-19 12:04:01

On 2018-09-19 11:06:05 Lana @ The Doll House said:
But this girl's who are charging less prices their killing the business, and clients get used to the less price and when we charge them R800 half hour and R2000 an hour they say its expensive

Hey with R200/hour at least you know that a happy ending is not the only thing you will be getting
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Pricing just right
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-19 12:05:40

On 2018-09-19 10:33:33 jjsoap said:
I will never pay less than R800 for massage or R1000 for FH, no matter the asking price

good 4 u @jjsoap. maybe one day u can pay 4 me a session, #justjoking

but ya it means we will have to adjust our budgets to accommodate punting ... though it myt be hard ... but there will be sacrifices for example no personal trainer at gym ... then no gym altogether and so forth

just 4 the love of punting kikikiki
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Pricing just right
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 391
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-19 12:17:06

On 2018-09-19 11:30:04 Need4Passion said:

Wgs charge what they want. It is no indication of service. The best punt I ever ever had and still take every chance I get is under R500. This lady moves around and is always jam packed with regular business. She's smoking hot with a personality and service to march. I'm lucky to get even 1 booking a month with her and she doesn't even need reviews on here. The regulars keep trying until you get a booking and enjoy the euphoria while it lasts and then quietly wait until you can get another session. Come to think of it now, she's actually the lowest price wg I've been too and stumbled across by pure chance as she's not in the forum's here and lack of reviews.

Boss, I agree with you 100% that pricing is no indicator for quality of service delivered. I also had a smoking hot blonde who only charged me only R500. I tipped her well and continually encouraged her to double her price since she was worth it. She undervalued herself. Also another gorgeous brunette who was in Alberton and now in Edenvale. It is great discovering these hidden gems.
Burfi
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 392
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-19 12:31:14

On 2018-09-19 11:06:05 Lana @ The Doll House said:
But this girl's who are charging less prices their killing the business, and clients get used to the less price and when we charge them R800 half hour and R2000 an hour they say its expensive

Lana, you should charge what you like. There will always be punters who you will appeal to and they will book you.

Lea-may
Lea-may - Re: Pricing just right
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 203
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-19 12:46:12

Lol okay must I change my price for my massages from R650 to R800 ????? Grrrrr

I just feel sorry for lady's that work at some venues where the venue wants to take half of their money....so not right.

You have to charge the venue fee, not allowed to drop prices and if u do, to try and make money you make R200. No disrespect to any venues,this is why I am so grateful to be able to work private.

We have to adapt to the current economical situation in our country and that means dropping prices.

I feel its better to charge a reasonable price , give the best service you can, treat every client with respect, like its your last client ever.....

Use your money wisely, don't have the mentality of.....spend now ...tomorrow there will be more.

Always give.....then you will receive...

Lovies Lea x
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Pricing just right
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 761
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-19 12:55:07

On 2018-09-19 12:31:14 Burfi said:
On 2018-09-19 11:06:05 Lana @ The Doll House said: But this girl's who are charging less prices their killing the business, and clients get used to the less price and when we charge them R800 half hour and R2000 an hour they say its expensive

Lana, you should charge what you like. There will always be punters who you will appeal to and they will book you.

Yip, everyone has an expectation of service they want and a value they associate with it. Might not be worth it to one punter but worth it to another. You just meed to understand your market.
Burfi
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 394
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-19 12:57:06

On 2018-09-19 12:46:12 Lea-may said:

Always give.....then you will receive...

Please dont ever believe that crap. The more you give, the more will be taken away from you and you won't receive squat.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.