BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: BareBack Riders
Re: BareBack Riders
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4913
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-18 21:23:23
Edited: 2018-08-18 21:29:07

That is actually the frightening part !!!

Will you and me be able to stop this phenomenon ???

Don't think so .. we decided to be part of this fantasy world and must take the responsibility regarding the choices we make .. nobody else to blame for any of the choices we make !!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: BareBack Riders
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-08-18 22:11:52
Edited: 2018-08-18 22:12:52

It is not like every 2nd lady offers it (to me). I dont want to make it sound like all the ladies are into this. Definately not!

But it happens. And even more scary when offered on the very first visit... Most - in fact all - of the ladies that offered it to me, i found quite likeable.
I obviously declined.

However it leaves you with quite a predicament.

Do you warn other punters?
I am sure that will come with a huge backlash from other punters defending her, to her denying it...

You also risk ruining her business(?)
But then not warning punters of her risky modus operandi, is putting more risk on punters...

So i have taken the easy route and kept quiet. And simply do not return to the girl.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-08-18 23:49:56

As someone coming out of a long term relationship and entering this world, this scares me.

Yes, I get the reason why guys enjoy it without a condom but do the ladies get the same extra pleasure feeling skin on skin?

Is this a reason why they offer this? My advice, find a safe partner who was been tested as well as yourself and induldge this with them. Hard to believe that peolple can be so flippant with their life at stake.

Do the ladies allow these clients to cum in them? Another huge risk and debate if this is so, once again, go and find a safe and tested partner to do this with. I know from experience of my ex, who really enjoyed the feeling of me finishing in her, do the ladies like this hence why they offer the service?

If its to boost repeat business, I sure as hell gaurentee it wont if said punter gets home and feels a burning down there or gets a more serious STD, which will surely happen if you roll the dice enough times, its numbers and probability and those cant be cheated.

I always believe in to each their own, so I guess I will let it be but I think I may wait it out on the sidelines a little longer. Apologies for the rant and long post..

[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2018-08-19 00:29:53

I have just recently registered, but am by no means new to the purple world. I have been using it for close to 5 years now. I've had my own personal reasons for not wanting to register, especially after the hacking of Ashley Madison site back in 2015. Anyway, when the subject of "bareback" came up, I could not resist sharing my own experience.

If this is to be nipped in the bud, I'd appeal to members of the community not to judge testimonies of punters, else we might not succeed in putting a stop to it.

I have twice been offered "bareback", first by by MG before she turned WG. It was a popular lady with very high ratings on this site. When I say "offered" it does not mean literally she negotiated or begged. In the process of a massage rub and body-to-body, and in the intensity of the moment, she took my member fully on, raw flesh, inside her pussy. I initially thought this can't be. I felt frozen for a moment, then quickly pulled back. I was shivering in fear of contracting a disease. On her part she looked like she was ecstatic in those few seconds that to me felt like ages. The WG disappeared from the site about 18 months ago (not because of the incident), probably a year after that encounter. I visited her again about twice but always made it clear I needed only a massage, as she was incredibly good at it. The second happened on my third visit with another MG, last year to be precise. I did not have sufficient strength to resist on this occasion. There was electrifying chemistry we formed from my second visit with her. I had only expectations of a sensual massage, which is what we discussed on the phone. The first encounter was too good to be true as I received some unexpected extras, without pressure to up the fee. The connection developed quickly. On third visit she initiated bareback in the heat of the moment. I foolishly did not resist; I was into it. She was a stunning lady. I should have cut and run, but I was an unmitigated fool at that moment. The lady has also since varnished. Some punters here warn against sticking to one lady. I am quite the loyal type, as misguided as that is. Suffice to say I learnt the hard way. I contemplated long and hard about quitting punting, as if it's as easy as logging off a computer. I was fortunate not to catch any disease. I'd like to hear from punters what is really the cause for these barebacks? Can punters be honest about their own experiences? May be ESA can create a men only platform?

I did take a long break from punting, but like an addict I've found it difficult to quit completely. I am still hoping to. Punters if she says she is giving it only to you, it is a Big Lie. If it seems too good to be true, rather beat a hasty retreat than regret later. Instant gratification comes at a huge price later.

Gents, it is also emotionally cruel to put ladies under pressure as I'm sure they are from time to time pressured by punters to give this service. If there could be a way to report such incidents (mentioning names of ladies and punters who dabble in this) we might contain its wild spread along with diseases and keep the industry safe.
Menelus
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2018-08-19 00:57:01

I submitted a long message on this topic, sharing my own experience with this phenomenon. It seems to have disappeared. May be it is still being moderated. I won't go into all that detail again unless there are questions. In short, I've had strange encounter twice: one with a lady who was very popular in the site and another with a maiden as stunning as a model. Both massage providers, great and enchanting personalities. They are both no longer active. In my experience, no one "offers" bareback; they simply manipulate during the intensity of the sensual experience (I wrote quite a detailed example in the post that disappeared), I think bareback is widespread than we care to think. You will be told, it is only just for you. Red flag. It is as foolish as it is dangerous to partake in it. Runaway if you can. I was caught in the honey trap twice. In the first encounter I resisted, and pulled my big member just as it was slipped in; in the second I was completely slain, and participated in the act after I was mounted bareback. I learnt my lessons. I think many punters have been through this road. The silence should be broken. May be ESA can create a Men's Only Forum to allow for safe sharing of ladies names who instigate these barebacks. Otherwise this will spread in ways that damages the industry, and spoil business for decent ladies, of which there are plenty in this site. I have no doubt that given power relations, ladies come under pressure a lot as well from punters to offer bareback. This is cruel. I'm sure the ladies forum offers a lot of tips on how to counter such dirty tricks. This particular topic is more on pressure or manipulation from the opposite direction, ie. ladies who instigate bareback. This should be nipped in the bud early on through open disclosure of these incidents. Are there others who have encounters to share and what needs to happen to end this?
nico07
nico07 - Re: BareBack Riders
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-19 02:06:03

It had happened to me not long ago it was not the first time that I show this lady. While we were busy out of the blue she told me I can do it without protection. I was so shocked it's like putting someone on the spot. It is a mood killer for me I finished up in a rush. And never went back. She Didn't even ask for any exstra money.
Rich2000
Rich2000 - Re: BareBack Riders
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 183
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-19 06:16:31

Makes you wonder,How many good girls have fallen pregnant with out telling punters.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-08-19 06:48:31

It is very prevalent, I've been offered this before by popular WG and refused. She said same sensation guys feel without girls feel it too.

I've stayed away
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-08-19 08:29:37

On 2018-08-19 06:16:31 Rich2000 said:
Makes you wonder,How many good girls have fallen pregnant with out telling punters.

Makes you wonder,How many girls have infected other punters with out telling them
Formless
Formless - Re: BareBack Riders
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-19 10:28:08

Bareback blows are a No no. So full bae back isn't even Considered. Although there was things beautiful Thai thing from Royal..... thre are no angles when it comes to the carnal

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.