SandtonPlaymates
SandtonPlaymates - Re: Sandton Playmates - SPECIAL
Re: Sandton Playmates - SPECIAL
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-22 13:32:34

Good day gentlemen,

We are currently running a special at the moment "Hit and Run" (quicky) for R300-00, so come and play gents xxx

Yes, Aalyia is still here with us here at SP. To those gent's that have been supporting us here at Sandton Playmates, thank you so much.

Regards

Sash
dentond
dentond - Re: Sandton Playmates
Re: Sandton Playmates
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 41
View Profile
Posted: 2012-08-22 13:48:39

I phoned for Aaliya and someone else answered the phone. That's fine but when I asked "is this Aaliya speaking" the person on the other side said "yes it is".

Now I can tell the difference between a coloured girls voice and a white, afrikaans woman.

This is what just ticks me off, the trickery and just wanting to get clients there so you can grab their money. Can we stop with the dishonesty and shadey way of going about doing business?

If a girl is busy or not there, just say "she's busy" or "she's not in today". If you want to regain any sort of credibility then please stop being tricky and dishonest!
LilyChen
LilyChen - Re: Sandton Playmates
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2012-10-05 17:10:24

Actually Asian girls have really a good look and of course hot and have a sexy body and for sure you can get unforgettable experience with them.

--------------
Looking for an adult toys and novelties? Go at www.angelastoystore.com/gay/dildos.html
Ryanstone
Ryanstone - Re: Sandton Playmates
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2012-10-09 10:49:36

Hi Sasha. I'm really impressed with your girls proffesional attitude and gorgeous personalities. We've met this past weekend and had wonderfull experiences with some of the girls. Wish so much I could have stayed a week longer. Me and my friends will defnitely be back. I just need all guys visiting the girls to remember a few things. 1 - All girls cannot be available at any time. 2 - all the girls has a personal life of their own as well. 3 - beware of being treated not nice because you treat not nice.
Lots of love
Samsuck
Samsuck - Re: Sandton Playmates
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2012-10-09 11:15:55

Really "Ryanstone"

Just did a search on your postings and you have done 4 reviews all of which were of SP girls? (Am i wrong?)
All great reviews with a "slight" negative being thrown in, but always making the WG come out smelling like roses.

Do we REALLY seem that stupid on this forum?
asslapper
asslapper - Re: Sandton Playmates
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 422
View Profile
Posted: 2012-10-09 13:39:27

Well spotted Samsuck, I think LilyChem's spam above this for a gay dildo is more believable than this bollocks....
Come on Sasha why can you not just tell the girls to make their service better, stop clock watching, allow for cum more than once in an hour, instead of continuing this doomed marketing job you have been trying for months...
Gtreddy
Gtreddy - Re: Sandton Playmates
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2012-10-09 17:13:17

Will not visit the place, stoute boere meisie my gat.How many aliases do they have,and do they think people only search one site.

Sandtonhoneys and sandtonplaymates. Clock watching madam screaming or phone calling whilst your busy or just get better service from a brakpan papsak drinking hobo chick.
Ryanstone
Ryanstone - Re: Sandton Playmates
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2012-10-11 07:40:35

Really "Samsuck"

So you're a member since September 2012 and you know all the girls in Jo'burg. Kiss my ass. You seems the type that only have R300 and you want the full monty for that, and when you do not get it, you throw in "dodgy" comments. Were you ever with one of these girls???? I think you just sit in front of your computor wanking off to this girls the whole day, afterwards make negative comments because you cant afford to visit them. Please, get real. Treat the girls with respect and see what happens.....!!!!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.