@IMPI do they offer extra service?
IMPI
IMPI - Re: Goddesses Place
Re: Goddesses Place
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2011-01-20 14:42:42

Did not ask for BJ, but some girls allow muffing. Sure they will do BJ as they get very horny during session.
antonp1977
antonp1977 - Re: Goddesses Place
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-16 16:49:09
Edited: 2011-03-16 16:50:39

I've been there lots of times (maybe 15 times over the past 4-5 years). You cannot get FH or BJ, but they do excellent massages with happy ending (some of the girls also do prostate massage with that). Once had a double from two of the girls that was absolutely mindblowing, but neither of those two girls are there anymore and I'm not sure if it would be that good with all of them.

Celine (the proprietor, who I'm pretty sure is Russian) used to do massages herself. Although she's not as young as the girls working their now, she had an amazing touch, but I don't think she does it herself at all anymore.

Typically it works like so:
You show up. Parking is behind a secure wall and gate and the house and cars are not visible from the street at all. If you haven't booked a specific lady, Celine will introduce them one at a time and you can choose. Celine will lead you to a room (there are 3 or 4 rooms and 2 bathrooms)
The lady will come in, you strip and get on the table, she normally takes off everything except lingerie at this point.
You lie on your stomach and she'll do a professional massage with non-scented oil from head to toe, which is quite relaxing.
Then there will be a bit of body-to-body (by this time she would have gotten rid of the lingerie)
Next, she'll ask you to turn around and either do a bit more body to body or more massaging
Finally, she'll start focusing on your cock, balls and prostate until you cum.
You can then take a shower (the girl will go out and check that the coast is clear to avoid you running into other patrons, same applies after you're dressed and want to leave)

I've tried various girls there and they were all very good. My favourite is Gisele (not sure if she's there anymore, haven't been in a while), but like I said all of them are good. The pictures on their site are reasonably accurate and you won't be disappointed if you go on that.
JuanBlack
JuanBlack - Re: Goddesses Place
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-28 08:50:31

Hey Guys,

I have also been to GP a couple of times. Their services are great for what you pay for. No FH or oral but the massage alone is very good.

They also allow you to touch them and they do react quite nicely!

My favourite is also Gisele but I am keen to try Anastacia next.

There are also some new faces which will surely warrant a visit.

Go for it, you won't be dissapointed!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Goddesses Place
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2011-03-31 16:29:20

I have also visited GP on and off over the last 3 years. Obviously returned because the service was either very good or at least acceptable. This week however I had the worst experience ever. Clair was so totally not into what she is doing that I am kind if I describe it as an reluctant mechanical exersize.
[WOLVERINE]
[WOLVERINE] - Re: Goddesses Place
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-31 21:19:05

I had a similar experienc as skelmspyker with Clair. Wonder if Lauren, her sister is any better. On the plus side I had one of the best massages ever from Salma. I did a review here:

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php
Kuron
Kuron - Re: Goddesses Place
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-31 23:27:15

I've tried all the girls at GP except Sasha and for no other reason than that I hadn't got to her yet.

Don't get Clair, she has issues and isn't very good at all. All the others are good.

Lauren is much better than Clair. I could hardly believe they were sisters. Lauren is also smoking hot and pretty. IMO.

Nikita is very naughty, and really gives a great massage, she also enjoys the happy ending.

I've never asked for, nor was I offered extras.

Hope that helps.

p.s. Celine is Spanish not Russian and trains her girls very well. Depending on what you want the massages range from almost sports to soft sensual. If you like massages this is a good place, if you want full house go somewhere else.

@IMPI which of the girls allow muffing? *cough, cough* just asking?
antonp1977
antonp1977 - Re: Goddesses Place
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-07 13:37:46

@Kuron - I'm planning on going again soon and will ask Celine. She told me personally the first time I visited her (when she was still working on her own) that she came from Russia and I didn't get the impression she was making it up, plus her accent sounded quite east-European to me. Anyway, this has tickled my curiosity, so I'll see if I can swing by this evening and ask her.
Kuron
Kuron - Re: Goddesses Place
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2011-04-08 22:17:21

If the lady say's she's from Russia then who am I to argue...

It's just that her accent is Spanish, I've had some experience of Spanish people, and two of the massage ladies at GP have independently told me, without me asking, that she is Spanish.

However, we should all know by now, that the name and age given in the advert isn't the same as on the birth certificate, so who knows what true? Just saying...

Besides, she runs a nice place with pretty girls who generally know what they are doing.

If I am wrong my sincere apologies. Peace
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Goddesses Place
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2011-05-15 22:32:01

Great thread. If I might ask, has anybody been with Cindy the coloured girl, she looks potentially inticing in her photos however I have learnt from misleading pics before... I stay quite far frm PTA so don't want to drive all the way and be disappointed.

Thanks

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.