Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Men On ESA
Re: Men On ESA
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-13 13:02:41
Edited: 2016-04-13 13:10:34

Fduck, this will come as a shock to you, but there have been lots of transvestites on esa present and past... Ie. men advertisers have already been here

The good news for you, and me, is that you don't have to book them or any other male-type! 😊
Just move on.
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: Men On ESA
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 558
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-13 13:09:05

Thank you for the support Jesse,
and to all the discriminating others..

This is an advertising site for all,keep your prejudice comments to yourself please.

Regards Erin
ESA SUPPORT
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: Men On ESA
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1054
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-13 13:51:02

For reasons stipulated in below thread Ill have to have comments disabled should I take out an advert:

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

Whats realy interesting is the influx of guys catering for women only. I previosly read that men in this industry havr to go gay for pay else they wont survive.

If enter this biz its gonna be females only and strict ROAR policy applied. Still battling the decision to offer FH or more lucrative Massage Only offering 😜
Nikita Spa Management
Nikita Spa Management - Re: Men On ESA
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 101
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-13 14:00:52

I have been going for "happy ending" massages from both ladies and gents so... I think that it is fare for them to be able to advertise here.

On the other hand, I have had more than just a few men applying for a job at my venue and was considering appointing one .... now the question is if there is a real market for them. I am hoping that some of you would inbox me if you dont want to post in open forum if you would be interested in such services.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Men On ESA
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-13 14:09:22
Edited: 2016-04-13 14:13:08

No issue with the male advertisers'
...welcome!

On 2016-04-13 14:00:52 Nikita Spa Management said:
I have been going for "happy ending" massages from both ladies and gents so...

Just curious...
...about the "happy ending" part...from male masseur to female client...how is this done?
Clit stimulation?
Finger inside?
Dildo?
Tongue?

And did he have a hard-on during the massage?

Please elaborate...or you can PM me if you do not want to post on the forum.
pantum
pantum - Re: Men On ESA
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 95
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-13 14:11:44

I can also gooi n lekker massage !! But only if you let me do it when you naked ..o and of course .I can use any part of my body if you want me to!!En ek gee n murse lekker discount !The only thing I don't do is, bite toe nails shorter inbox me for more info !
Fire in her Hole
Fire in her Hole - Re: Men On ESA
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 289
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-13 14:14:46

*FH=Fire in her Hole

*FH≠Fire in his Hole
Nikita Spa Management
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 104
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-13 14:31:14

It came about when one of my first time clients had such a powerful experience with a tantric session that he booked again for me to mostly explane what happend to him. He decided to take the next year of his life to become a tantric practitioner and convinced his wife to do the same. Then when he was qualified he contacted me and offered me a 3 hour free session. I thought ok.. let me try this... my god! Best thing i ever did for myself! Its basically the same as for men but full on tantric massage also includes breathing and energy work. The lingham massage is what we do for you men with happy ending word meaning wand of light/life and the yoni massage is what is done for ladies word meaning sacret place. There is still no sex or oral sex as tantric practitioners believe this energy should be spent on your partner if you have one but the stimulation is done both internal as well as external.

I myself am also qualified to do the yoni / female massage and have had plenty female clients
Nikita Spa Management
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 105
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-13 14:32:59

Uhm... erection during massage.... i have no idea 😂 i was busy being transported to another word.

Nikita Spa Management
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 106
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-13 14:38:04

Oh.. sorry... the method of stimulation... everything done with the hands

Did you know that a woman that uses a vibrator is more difficalt to bring to orgasm than one that rarely uses one? And that your fingers bend and reaches places that have never been reached before? That is if you study the organs and know what you are doing of course

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.