Navigation
dbloc
dbloc - Re: SICK OF BUDGET PUNTER RACIST REMARKS
Re: SICK OF BUDGET PUNTER RACIST REMARKS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-18 15:20:52

@BLONDEROCKS - I KNOW, I KNOW, I HAVE MY PREJUDICES TOO, BUT I TRY TO BE REASONABLE ABOUT,... I HAVE TO SAY THOUGH I'M APALLED MORE BY THE ATTITUDES OF THE PEOPLE WHO RESPONDED THAN BY BUDGET'S COMMENTS
Jared53
Jared53 - Re: SICK OF BUDGET PUNTER RACIST REMARKS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 298
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-18 15:50:46

Oh my fuckm honestly cry me a fucking river will you!!!! i am getting sick to death of this fucking bull shit of race issue, honestly, when ever you guys feel hard done by you cry like a fucking baby and blame the old days, honestly i dont give a fuck!!!!

You can call me a white cunt, rooineck, milky, etc, etc, etc, and you will get no reaction from me in anger, WHY???????? because i am proud to be white, and every black person should be proud to be black as well!!!!

All the time we have to listen to BEE this and BEE that, after like 17 or 18 years down the line we still have to hear this shit, and then on top of it, fucking baby like dbloc as well crying about how, 'Budget' made some comment, shame, i dont give a rats ass and most of the people on this forum does not either!!!!!

Grow some balls or fuck off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lost in Lust
Lost in Lust - Re: SICK OF BUDGET PUNTER RACIST REMARKS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-18 15:59:56

JARED53: APPLAUSE APPLAUSE APPLAUSE!!!!!!!! I was passed over for promotion cause of this fucking BEE and the doos that got my promotion comes to me everyday...How is this done, how is that done...I even lost my parking spot where he now parks his BMW that has three big dents cause the fucker can't even drive....
choclog
choclog - Re: SICK OF BUDGET PUNTER RACIST REMARKS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 63
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-18 16:07:28

I cannot understand what all the fuss is about!!! This thread is just verbose and exposes prejudice (which we all have). Here's some advice: Ignore the stuff that pisses you off.

We arent here to make friends with each other. I'm here to fuck pussy. Whether my preference is white pussy, black pussy, tight pussy or teen pusyy - that's my preference. It's also the WG's preference if she wants to accomodate my cock or not. It's economics at its most base.

So can we just drop all the racism shit now? If someone makes a racist remark - forget about it. (hopefully the cunt will die of some horrible STD!) And dont draw attention to racist remarks either. Let this be about the pussy!!!!

Now one of you cheap cunts pls direct me to the best fuck in DBN?
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: SICK OF BUDGET PUNTER RACIST REMARKS
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 783
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-18 16:12:16

quoth BudgetPunter :-
''multiracials, and cheap working class johns ''

There is a dignity to every vocation , be it cleaning the latrine or being a WG who feeds her family , in my opinion .

I do not consider myself superior to the charlady who cleans my office because I hold a certain position in a large multinational company reporting to the managing director .
Lost in Lust
Lost in Lust - Re: SICK OF BUDGET PUNTER RACIST REMARKS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-18 16:15:06

http://www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=5685

choclog this one will leave you breathless......I just needed to let off some much built up steam
meano
meano - Re: SICK OF BUDGET PUNTER RACIST REMARKS
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 94
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-18 16:36:29

'because I hold a certain position in a large multinational company reporting to the managing director'. Missionary or doggy style, Ben? And pray do tell, who is on top?
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: SICK OF BUDGET PUNTER RACIST REMARKS
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 784
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-18 16:43:06
Edited: 2010-08-18 16:49:12

ESA is infested with white trash - Meano , I would MAYBE have SOME respect for you if you took on BudgetPunter instead of me.

[edit] Meano , I despise you .
[edit] BudgetPunter , I despise you AND I spit at you .
FullHouse
FullHouse - Re: SICK OF BUDGET PUNTER RACIST REMARKS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 78
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-18 16:58:49
Edited: 2010-08-18 16:59:36

dbloc this is an adult related website so its natural to expect discussions, debates and remarks of varying opinions and prejudices. To most of society, the very nature of this website would constitute offensive, exploitative and demeaning material. If you don't share other's opinions or tastes you have the adult right to ignore them.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: SICK OF BUDGET PUNTER RACIST REMARKS
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2010-08-18 17:00:30

ESA admin please do something about Ben laydens comments about 'White trash', just like the coolie comments please enforce the rules on both ends of the stick.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.