Navigation
carlblake
carlblake - Re: indian gals dbn
Re: indian gals dbn
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 205
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:24

hey spice ZN bru...hey for what its worth...white chicks are like the way u described with white guys as well....i am white and white chicks just dont cut it for me bru....i stick working girls of colour bru.....safe!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: indian gals dbn
Less than 5 posts

Carlblake, i hear u man, a good few of my white buddies have told me the same.

The thing is, i believe if youre in this business, you should put your best into it, the service is costly so as clients we expect the best at all times.
Its quiet simole, if a girl doesnt like what shes doing, then DONT do it - why force hereself, oh well.

Nigel....on looks, id say candylene from sextrader and you can also try Julia, she seems friendly and upmarket. I havent been with either, just spoke to them on the phone before.

Henwood road in durban also has a few nice white chicks, go on a weekend you may find one to your liking.

a Black girl, yes bru, if you go with the right one youl have a lovely time. Its a case of trial and error, see a few and u bound to come right. Theres a girl that advertises in the newspaper , works in Cowey road, seems interesting, go check her out. Il try to find the details later

Let us know your experience.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Well i find sum indian girls to be really sensual, while black girls ride you fast and hard. Its often hard to find a very enthusiastic white babe thats young and hot and willing to please an indian guy to the max.

Overall i still with the indian and black.

the indian girl @ teazers dbn is fiesty as well, but she only dances *sigh* slim and looks tite as hell! good attitude
Capey
Capey - Re: indian gals dbn
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:26

Hi have any of you guys been with Jessie or christine from sex trader?
Where do i see a pic of bianca?
any other ladies with pics to suggest?
I like white or indian ladies and especially those who enjoy a good tongue fuck.
Thanks from an out of towner visiting your area soon
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:26

Howzit Spice-ZN

Don't forget to give me the details of the black chick in Cowey Rd. Is it worth it???

Who is the best lady you went to in DBN???
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:27

You

The black girl advertises as Claire - 073 139 6371. shes in the cowey road area, morningside.

Havent been with her, but sounds good. If you do go, share ur experience wid us.

2 Indian girls, try these girls out they reasonable and offer alot of tlc and fun 0726786474. Post your feedback here.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.