Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Reformed prostitute
Re: Reformed prostitute
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:09

There's a huge amount of drug use in this industry, both by the ladies, and their clients. Minx, however, is far too smart to get involved in that nonsense.

There are several girls who are in the business who are real "party girls" and they get involved in heavy parties, loads of coke and exstacy etc.

One of the girls I saw a while ago told me that the reason she could hardly speak was that she'd inhaled a piece of burning crack, which burned her throat.

I guess, if the lady gets into this business because of drugs that's a terrible shame because it's a one-way slide downhill. A girl who gets into drugs because of the business is even sadder because she really shouldn't have been doing the job in the first place.

I far prefer to see ladies who don't do drugs because I find that generally they are happier with their profession, and are nicer to be with, and they don't have that hard edge that junkies usually have.

Minx, what wine do you prefer?

HM
Minx
Minx - Re: Reformed prostitute
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile

I prefer a very good chardoney,,,,,,

Why? are you gonna visit soon.

xxxxx

Minx
Topdeck
Topdeck - Re: Reformed prostitute
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile

You might prefer chardonay, but in my experience you are like a cabernet souvignon 1985, rare and breath taking.
Minx
Basic Member
View Profile

Well you know your good wine..thanks for the stunning compliment. Hope to see you soon.

Take care

Minx
Johan200
Johan200 - Re: Reformed prostitute
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 291
View Profile

If you really wanna see a poppie who pop E's like smarties, then its "Sally" from Pretoria, her ad is in Pta news, something about "sports massage" etc... 99% of the time totally high, but she has a great bod and extremely tight koekie.

speaking of party girls, anyone knows whatever happened to Lexus?? expensive, very bitchy but I love giving it to her and could not get hold of her this past weekend.....
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

HM, had a long story to write but got so depressed about the reality of your comment that all I need to say is you are right.

Girls, please, avoid the addicted clients, leave them out of your plan and the stuff that is going to take you down.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Thanks for your input Minx. I have a very dear friend that I know for many years who went into the business because of financial and family difficulties. I got to know some of hear "housemates" and they were there for various reasons, drugs, lifestyle, money etc My friend is out, studying, married and moving on for about 3 years and counting.
Minx
Basic Member
View Profile

Well that is great to hear. I am sure some of us will get there as well when the time is right or something else falls on our paths...The finacial and the family difficulties are the biggest reasons why girls do this. The other reason is that sometimes your plans just dont turn out the way you want it to be.

Enjoy your evening

xxxx
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Minx i have send you a e-mail but you do not reply
Minx
Basic Member
View Profile

Will reply sortly...havnt checked my email this week...sorry...xxxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.