Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:00

What about PE?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Wish List Site Upgrade
Re: Wish List Site Upgrade
Less than 5 posts

how about a bull.@!#$ rating, an ass.hole rating, a stupid dumb f.uck rating (especially for cuntling or what ever his nick name is now days) for all the users in the forum.
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata - Re: Wish List Site Upgrade
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 69
View Profile

I suspect that Renaldo will score quite high in most of those ratings :-)

HM
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

1. Better Cape Town section
2. Better pictures
3. More details about services offered

Looking forward to it
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

How about adding prices or price categories.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

How about subdividing Jhb into 5 categories, namely, Jhb east, west , south, north & central? I know most of the girls are located in the sandton, rivonia area, but perhaps if you change to the sub-category format, more ladies from the east will advertise.
Barry Bloggs
Barry Bloggs - Re: Wish List Site Upgrade
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile

Common lets get real here! It is great having a paid area! I would suggest that the unmoderated comments are restricted to those that are willing to pay and be objective. We get far too many tossers writing crap on this site. So please if we want more crap then have the comments page open to every dick head and and wanker that wishes to toss off looking at the pictures and dirty words that their small depraved minds can generate
MAGA
MAGA - Re: Wish List Site Upgrade
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile

What about giving an indication of when photos were taken?
StrongLikeBulll
StrongLikeBulll - Re: Wish List Site Upgrade
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile

1. Complehensive list of services offered by the ladies. They can sellect yes no and at discretion for the services. (look at adultwork.co.uk for example)

2. Improved ability to search on attributes, area or services. e.g. petite blondes in milnerton who offer FH, or busty coloured ladies in greater cape town area who offer greek etc.

3. Date profile was created/updated

4. Narrower area definition, and ability to search by, suburb, area, city etc.

5. Little black book. Bookmark ladies you'd like to visit at some time. (Obviously there is an inherent problem here as i'd like to bookmark ladies after they no longer advertise through esa, and you'd want to avoid that for revenue purposes. Perhaps this could be a perk for members? access to ladies info after their advertising period has lapsed?)

6. Rates. There's nothing more irritating than calling an average looking lady and finding out she's priced herself out of the game. Waste of time. If not exact rates then at least general ones.

7. Age. I generally don't care but, as i am quite young, i would really like to know when one of the providers is older than my mother! An Oedipus complex i do not have!

Will add more ideas as i think of them.
In general, i think you run a good site, and the improvements mentioned in your original message will go a long way toward making this THE site to visit for hobbyist info in SA.
Nomad
Nomad - Re: Wish List Site Upgrade
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile

Just get some more for Cape Town then all is solved !!!
Another thing is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this video thing,,,,,,,,,,do hookers really want tp spend there money on internet?

I mean 80% do this to put food on the table and for drugs,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so somehow i think that would be a waste,,,,,,,,,,,,,if we gonna pay for certain things now,,,,,,,,,,there prob would be 2 women that has internet and things like that. And for us cape boyz, paying to see 2 women?

And what would be payment plans? some of us are bit scared for credit cards and sending details via net? And if the credit card bill should come in the mail box,maybe some wives and Girlfriends might look at it 1st?

Just something to think about i guess

Cheers

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.