Basic Member
Posts to Date: 83
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:15

Looking at adultwork.co.uk, there certainly are a
good number of women in the UK who offer bareback
services (although like george, I don't think it's
the norm). Of course, deciding to partake of such
services carries with it the associated risks...

As a matter of interest, has anyone come across a
woman in ZA who advertises bareback? I vaguely
remember someone in the Star 2-3 years back, but
her ad disappeared very quickly. I know Lisa in
Milnerton (ex of Maitland) used to go bareback
with her regulars (so she told me on my only visit
to her), but I wasn't about to become one of
them (nor about to partake in her bareback
services)...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Going bareback
Re: Going bareback
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:15

PlayerMan, if it's not too personal a question, could you tell us what STDs you contracted? Was it from the same girl?

George, from what I could see the "quick and cheap" punts (GBP 90 for 30 minutes) seemed not to offer services "without", apart from oral. It seems that the 15-30 minute punt is way more popular in UK than in ZA. I suspect the price might have something to do with it. That said, the longer and more expensive punts (GBP 150-250 for an hour) almost all offered all services without, sometimes inclusive, sometimes for an extra GBP 50. They will usually show you their cert and ask for yours.

This was my (very limited) experience in London recently. :-)
Johan200
Johan200 - Re: Going bareback
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 323
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:16

In my opinion mostly ugly girls go for bareback..

However, Logan (mature blonde from Pta) who used to be on this site maybe 2 years ago, no longer in the biz was a blonde who offered it.

However, I had a bareback experience twice with one of the most beautiful blondes working from Sandton, and still advertising here on ESA. not going to give her name, but she is fantastic. I never asked her if I was the only one.

A married buddy of mine came from a brazil trip a few weeks ago, he was hiding at my place for about 2 weeks, lying to his wife that he had work to finish up and his return trip is delayed.. reason: while there picked up a girl in a club, took her with to his hotel and took a stoot without, came back to SA with sores on his dick. had to get Virohexil tablets and cream for it to subside, hence hiding out at my place..... at least I'm not married, so my risk is mine alone. don't know how is he gong to explain having sex with his own wife suddenly with a condom...
NOMAD
NOMAD - Re: Going bareback
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile

BA HA HA !!!!

Dammm the lies and deception we go through,,,,,,,,,,,we lie to cover up a lie lol. Fun being a guy isnt it !!! Unlike Carlblake whos got some itchy things between his croch
anton
anton - Re: Going bareback
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile

johan
do one of the following the east rand do bareback blue, candice, marlene ?? or are there any who used to
Johan200
Basic Member
View Profile

never visited marlene, and not sure which Candice you're referring to, if its the redhead with all the kak reviews, then I would not know, since I never visited her.

As for Blue she is in every sense of the word a real lady, she won't do bareback thats for sure. she does provide OWO though.

NOMAD, boet, as for that Sandton blonde, I'm pretty sure you have figured out which one it is on ESA. I'm still not sure why I got bareback service from her... she asks though that I don't come inside of her. but being with her, she can be really strange sometimes as if she had a nervous breakdown sometime in her life. But all in all, she does deliver fantastic service. I want to go visit her again, since I've not seen her for a while and she has a new roommate, but our schedules seem to be out of sync!
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Johan200,
OK i will take you up on this one and try and visit Marlene, one of the best shags in the east Rand, even better than Robin used to be. More mature and i think that is why she makes up for it, but Johan she is still tight. I challenge you if you are not happy I will refund you. Report back on this site and let me know, venue is just off the N3 and very neat and upmarket. I see that Robin left, have you heard anything if she is coming back, I have been to Australia on a rugby tour and if you look at the girls there she is not going to make it down under if you ask me, there are too many lookers there.
Johan200
Basic Member
View Profile

What is the contact nr for Marlene? there is no Marlene on ESA.

there are a few venues on off the N3 towards/in Edenvale, so I may/may not have visited her.. what are her aliases she works under, is it just Marlene?

Robin was an excellent shag, I could give it to her all night long, she ranks in my book as one of THE best I've had, no doubt. Together with now lost to the biz poppies such as Mandy (redhead used to work from Rondegeluk woonstelle Pta), Maxine (mature blonde worked from townhouse complex called SaintMichelle in Morningside)... Kayla & Natasha (brunette & blonde who worked during only 2002 at Leyd street Pta), Caroline(blonde worked from De Wilgers)

still in the biz, ranking high: Blue, Eva, Vinette, Tatum, Minx, Rosa, Angel/Logan, Tyla, Minette, newcomer Zena, Caroline...... actually nogal a lot of poppies worth having.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Johan
I see her Marlene's add expired but i still got her number 072 684 7238 you will enjoy. What about Joy & Vee from pretoria and charlie from the waterfront
Sydney
Sydney - Re: Going bareback
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:50:18

For sure it is worth a days leave to enjoy this girl, ask me.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.