big boy
big boy - Re: doubles
Re: doubles
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:49

Just looking there is
Anastasia,Litisha,Simone,Meg,Brigitte,Sahara,Katie,Angle,Krystal,Caroline, Terri,Eva.
Any of you been with any of these girls.Let me know which one you recomend.I have been with Eva and had a great time.
Tell me how will hung are you because I am not the biggest and would not like to be over shadowed. Size +- 6-7 inches.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: doubles
Less than 5 posts

OK 8-9. You make the pick
cleanshaven
cleanshaven - Re: doubles
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile

Hi Big Boy,

i was with Litsisha and Anastasia and size is more ore les the same as your - let stop talking and do it
big boy
Basic Member
View Profile

Well It will only be at the end of feb because that is the time I am in JHB.
Derick You dont say which girl you would like to be with.The size is Ok.
Cleanshaven tell me does Litisha work alone or are there other girls there.I have read here replies and they chaps seem to like here. Was she good. Out of the 2 which one would you recomend. I seem to have this thing to try a coloured or Indian girl.They look so good.
The girl I had in mind was Carmen from Tammys But latisha Is maybe the way to go.
When were you with latish.Are her photos up to date.
Would you know what litishas rate is for a double for 2hrs
I am 26 white what are your ages and race.
The race is not a problem it would be nice to know.
cleanshaven
cleanshaven - Re: doubles
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile

Well big boy the end of February sound fine. Litisha do work alone in a lovely clean place and my race is white and I also wonder how it will be with an Indian lady and I must tell you that she was great - she know how to please and was in no rush. I was thier alone and I don't know how much she wil ask for a double but her normal rate was R 450,.00.

The other lady is lovely but i don't know how much she will ask she will be expensive but Carmen look lovely and maybe we must find out how much she will ask. Which ladies did you spend time with - thier one lady that will make you tired and thats Simone...

Lets see who else we can find.....Will you arrnage this whole thing. I think we must just agree on the lady..
big boy
Basic Member
View Profile

Cleanshaven you have not given me your age. I tried to get hold of litisha but voice mail. will try later to see what her rates are. who all have you been with and who would you recomend the most.I have been with eva and she was very good.Great bj and sex was awsome. More or less in what area is latisha in bedford. Remember this will have to be a morning session.Time +-9am to 12.

Derick are you not interested any more.
big boy
Basic Member
View Profile

Litisha does not do male doubles.See if you can find a woman that does male doubles and let me know.
big boy
Basic Member
View Profile

billy seem to be the only one I can find that will do 2 guys. See what you come up with.
Magnum
Magnum - Re: doubles
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile

I would like to be part of it, if one of your guys can't make it, I will happily fill his place

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.