Navigation
johan200
johan200 - Re: Charlene Murdered
Re: Charlene Murdered
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 96
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:28

Sally, I just cannot believe it..... I hope this is not some sick joke......

I called her number.... voicemail......... I just cannot believe this news. the last time I saw her was last year June/July....... I kept on putting it off from visiting her again, since I've been so damn busy, and could not make time to drive to Bruma.

Sally if you are gonna remove her from your limo ad, please also see if you can remove her personal website. I'm not sure who hosted it. I'm shaking as I'm typing this, I don't think I want to even look if her website still exists. Also, what happened to her beloved cat? she only once spoke of her family..... I'm not sure if they know?

I can only hope that her gentle soul is at peace. I think this incidint only reafirms the dangers of this job, even for girls working from private homes. and only the other nite while visiting Donna (from Pta) I warned her to always say to a new client that her friends are in the next room or something like that, since girls sometimes gets robbed.

Sally, please accept my condolences as I know she was a friend of yours.
I hope they find the bastard who did this, and fucking kill him.

Johan.
Amstel
Amstel - Re: Charlene Murdered
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 184
View Profile

Johan

I would like if they can give this bastard if they ever find him to me and you - On this one we will work toghether - He should suffer for a very long period.

Sally I share Johans feeelings on this.

Please keep pushing and get more info if you can.

Regards
Amstel
Gold Member
View Profile

I have searched every newspaper site in SA and could not find anything - Is this perhaps a flicker of hope?
Hotsexysally
Hotsexysally - Re: Charlene Murdered
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 552
View Profile

The Facts

This is what I know with complete certainty:

1. Charlene was murdered during either November or December 2004. This in confirmed as I have had contact with the person who identified her body and who paid for her funeral.

2. I have just been told that the person allegedly responsible was arrested and is currently an awaiting trial prisoner being held at Johannesburg Central prison. This information is unconfirmed at this time.

3. Charlene’s real name was Susanna Johanna Farquharson.
Croxley
Croxley - Re: Charlene Murdered
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile

I live in Kensington- our local free Caxton newspaper is the Joburg East Express which might have covered it.
Croxley
Basic Member
View Profile

HSS, which SAPS station is handling this- Cleveland or Jeppe?
johan200
Basic Member
View Profile

Sally, was it a forced entry case. i.e a case of burglary?? or was it a client.
Where was her maid??

What bothers me immensely is the way she was killed.
Amstel
Gold Member
View Profile

Johan that house was like a bloody fortress and with the dogs around ? Must have been a customer I think
Croxley
Basic Member
View Profile

I was thinking that too- I remember the dogs and having to be buzzed in and out the driveway gate.
johan200
Basic Member
View Profile

I remember sometimes down the road woul always have some guys sitting and loitering around... I wonder if they simply scoped out the house for a while...

I remember my very first time I met her, she was in the bath and left the front gate open with message that I should have a seat and watch some videos.... I wonder if it was a first time client who took the opportunity to do this ghastly deed.

Sally, you've gotta keep us posted on this @!#$ the police supposedly have in custody.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.