Muffdiver
Muffdiver - Re: The rec rooms Randgurg
Re: The rec rooms Randgurg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:33

My Dear HSS

As I am secure in my sexuality I took no offence at his comments. Growing up in the SA environment, as he no doubt did, it's not surprising that Bull is homophobic. This is probably because he has had a few erotic thoughts about men in his time and it scared the hell out of him - he has heard his mates talking about gays. Relax Bull, no one knows what you have thought about - except me now. LMAO.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The rec rooms Randgurg
Less than 5 posts

Who cares if he swings both ways Bull, like Sal says, repect people and play nice.
Muffdiver
Basic Member
View Profile

Yo Carter

Nice to see you have a sensitive side:)
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

You're still a moffie Muffie
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Muffdiver or should I call you cocksucker as bull said what the F.U.C.K are you talking about? - Following what stories? I think you got too much cock on your brain to be thinking straight.
Narcissus
Narcissus - Re: The rec rooms Randgurg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile

Ohkak, he simply typed your name into an automatic complaint generator on a website and it spewed out the nonsense he is bombarding us with ... I wouldn't take it personally!
Muffdiver
Basic Member
View Profile

Oh what fun one can have provoking the homophobes!

Narcissus you're quite right.

PCRepairman. Wow!! I suppose you told your mates how tough you are when you met for a dop this weekend. You go boy!

"Come what may, we must lift the fog from Ohkak's thinking"*

*sentence lifted from output of complaints letter generator.

PCRepairman and Ohkak I would correspond further but it's a bit unfair of me to engage in a battle of wits with the unarmed:)
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Muffdiver is a cocksucker
Muffdiver
Basic Member
View Profile

I have been following the stories and comments surrounding Ohkak, and frankly, I'm appalled. Does Ohkak realize he's more lawless than most morally questionable, insipid ne'er-do-wells? Before I launch into my rant, permit me the prelude caveat that Ohkak is still going around insisting that no one is smart enough to see through his transparent lies. Jeez, I thought I had made it perfectly clear to him that he maintains that the health effects of secondhand smoke are negligible. This is hardly the case. Rather, there is growing evidence that says, to the contrary, that I am tired of hearing or reading that his blessing is the equivalent of a papal imprimatur. You know that that is simply not true. But this is something to be filed away for future letters. At present, I wish to focus on only one thing: the fact that his statements such as "Ohkak's ideals prevent smallpox" indicate that we're not all looking at the same set of facts. Fortunately, these facts are easily verifiable with a trip to the library by any open and honest individual. Ohkak is not just unsavory; he's pernicious, too.

When he was first found trying to sue people at random, I was scared. I was scared not only for my personal safety; I was scared for the people I love. And now that Ohkak is planning to exert more and more control over other individuals, I'm downright terrified. Although everyone has goals, his goal seems to be to toy with our opinions. A desire to wear a cloak of status and prestige is the only explanation for his otherwise inexplicable behavior. Enough said.

Ohkak's brethren often reverse the normal process of interpretation. That is, they value the unsaid over the said, the obscure over the clear. Ohkak demands obeisance from his satraps. Then, once they prove their loyalty, Ohkak forces them to "solve" all our problems by talking them to death. Only brazen nebbishes are capable of imagining that freedom must be abolished in order for people to be more secure and comfortable. That is why, come what may, we must lift the fog from Ohkak's thinking
Bull
Bull - Re: The rec rooms Randgurg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile

Muffdiver, what the hell r u talking about? What he said was true, you are a cock sucker, literally!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.