Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The 'old' days
Re: The 'old' days
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:41

Ha Ha Ha - All you dum Mother F.uckers like to pay a fortune to only "shower with a rain coat on" Grabing your c.ock with your own hands and w.anking the @!#$ out of it is the closest you get to actually having some flesh around your aids infested pricks
Sally
Sally - Re: The 'old' days
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile

Renaldo,

There is no need for you to go on like that - stop your @!#$ or I will remove your posts.

Sally
johan200
johan200 - Re: The 'old' days
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 174
View Profile

well, I don't cross the race boundary. and window period of 90 days? what the @!#$ are you smoking?

if you are so concerned, what the @!#$ are you doing on this website??? you should stay away from these girls if you are so worried about your health.

your chances are greater of getting hijacked by some @!#$ from attridgeville or soweto than catching something from any of the poppies I visit.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Please Johan200, you are such an arrogant individual, always want to punch people and such a wise crack knows everything and all the "poppies", you actually irritate everybody, why dont you start a agency for the mentally handicapped and i am sure you will be able to be the whole committee because we are so wise ............
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Heintricht

'johan200' is more stupid than arrogant
Jacky
Jacky - Re: The 'old' days
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile

Lets put it this way, Johan200 is actually speaking his mind which irritate some and impress others, luckily there are lots of fish in the sea the only problem is that sardines are not that impressive and only a source of food for the big brass, so let everybody have there piece of the ocean...........
George
George - Re: The 'old' days
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile

Johan - the window period means, simply, the time between infection and detection. It takes at least 6 weeks for your body to develop antibodies to the HIV virus, and often longer. In 99% (not all) cases, these will show up in HIV screening tests within 3 months (90 days). Prior to this, there is no way of knowing whether you are HIV positive or not.

It really isn't that difficult to understand.
Johan200
Johan200 - Re: The 'old' days
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 174
View Profile

Cunning Linguist, you are the irritating poes on this forum. go find some faggot loving forum to talk kak.

Heintricht nobody holds a fuckin gun to your pretentious ass to read this forum, so fokkof. you are irritating me. and I'm fucking arrogant because I can be, and what you need is to have your face re-arranged; I'll gladly do it for you.

George; lets forget about this whole fokken no condom issue; my point is if a poppie is willing I not gonna say no. life is a risk, afterall. also, if all you okes are so worried, don't go visiting, if you can't stand the heat, get the @!#$ out of the kitchen.

I consider this matter closed; everybody has a right to make up their own mind, and make the choices they wish. But I'll bet my left ball that if Caroline, Tamzyn, Tattianna, Eva or Robin offers a no-condom deal all of you will jump for that opportunity!!!!
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:42

George, Cunning Linguist AKA cocksucker, Heintricht all wank with a condom on - well cocksucker is packing lunch so he is forgiven.
And Sally mastubates with a tampod - "so that she doesn't mess"
Sally
Sally - Re: The 'old' days
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:42

Ummm Renaldo don't you mean "Tampon"...?

You are an idiot.

Sally

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.