Navigation
Panther92
Panther92 - Re: Why so quiet!
Re: Why so quiet!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:16

Invented? Johan? No ways thats not possible hes not clued up enough to be invented himself never mind invent something! I have to agree he was becoming a real bore!
Amstel
Amstel - Re: Why so quiet!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 128
View Profile

Johan was not invented - he was issued . Being a bit busy this side Sally - How can anyone forget u ?????
Panther92
Basic Member
View Profile

Amstel No offence boet but what would issue somethin like him?
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: Why so quiet!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 401
View Profile

The devil himself but then again even he wouldn't be that cruel...
HotSexySally
Gold Member
View Profile

PS: Amstel that little "how can anyone forget you????" comment scored you some serious HSS points ;-)
Amstel
Amstel - Re: Why so quiet!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 128
View Profile

Panther >>>>> I am old enough to remember all the @!#$ i was issued with in the army .........
Panther92
Basic Member
View Profile

True but that was just @!#$ Johantjie is somethin worse hey! But then again what could be worse than the junk the army issues! I know Johan was an army experiment gone wrong and escaped!

You know something like Jarod just the complete opposite when it comes to the IQ department!
HotSexySally
Gold Member
View Profile

LMAO Johantjie can you feel the love! Truth is Johan is just a washed out, bitter, mean spirited never was wannabe :-) ie: a huge stinky pile of @!#$
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Why so quiet!
Less than 5 posts

jusses whats up with you guys? first u all wanted the dude to leave, now u all want him back?

my suggestion. have some of the ladies on the site post some topics. thats a sure way to stirr things up in here, and an even better way for advertising.

I had an experience some few days back, where I actually met a girl who advertise here. I didnt meet her in a "professional" capacity, it was work related (for me) but she was very open about her occupation. She told me to check this site out (obviously I pretended to have never known abut this site) and she told me to give her a call if I am interested. Im telling you, I felt like the king himself. just that little bit of presonal attention.

Im now contemplating on giving her a call, just still slightly nervious about the fact that she knows more about me now than if I came as a normal customer who can make up a name to hide my true self. And, she knows where I work.

The best thing about thiss girl. She is MUCH better looking in real life than on the site, and I think im in love :)

to call.... or not to call
HotSexySally
Gold Member
View Profile

Dear King Joe,

You my sweety pie have literally got yourself between a rock and that hard place in your pants! To call or not to call is not the question what potentially do you have to lose or not to lose is the real question?

Okay I give up who is she?

Lots of love

Sal

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.