Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-06 19:33:24

Name: Lucy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Morningside

Full Profile: [View Lucy's Full Profile]

Again I HATE BAD REVIEWS in fact this is the first bad review I have the second one is of the group profile as this was the lady in question.

1. I booked 2 days in advanced
2. I then arrive as agreed up but she says she can't take the booking
3. The obvious line up situation as you would expect. All the ladies either mindlessly drunk, which I can forgive it was a Friday!, what made me refuse was the attitudes and cheekiness that made me feel very uncomfortable.
4. Literal minutes late after having the heated a rguement with the lady of the house this same lady appears "online and available " after being told she is physical Ill (won't mention the condtion) .
So i went through that horrible experience for nothing! After coming from my city to see this lady and having previously great experience I am greatly disappointed. She would have made 5 times more. This was the worst experience thus far

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lucy - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lucy - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-05-08 07:34:14

On 2023-05-06 19:33:24 Johnpipeman said:

Again I HATE BAD REVIEWS in fact this is the first bad review I have the second one is of the group profile as this was the lady in question.

1. I booked 2 days in advanced
2. I then arrive as agreed up but she says she can't take the booking
3. The obvious line up situation as you would expect. All the ladies either mindlessly drunk, which I can forgive it was a Friday!, what made me refuse was the attitudes and cheekiness that made me feel very uncomfortable.
4. Literal minutes late after having the heated a rguement with the lady of the house this same lady appears "online and available " after being told she is physical Ill (won't mention the condtion) .
So i went through that horrible experience for nothing! After coming from my city to see this lady and having previously great experience I am greatly disappointed. She would have made 5 times more. This was the worst experience thus far

Ratings:

Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

That sucks.

Its not the ladies that answer the phone or manage their online status, its the madam of the house that manages the phone and the admin etc. So blame the madam not the Lucy. One thing i dont like about these asian venues is that the ladies are pushed to work even when they are on their periods.

Also, I don't recommend booking 2 days in advance with these asian venues as they might not take your booking seriously, they probably have a lot of time wasters that book and don't pitch up so rather book on the day and close to the time you actually want to make the booking.
kkangxozu
kkangxozu - Re: Review - Lucy - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-30 07:47:28

She is pretty girl but that's all.
She has small pussy I've ever seen.
She didn't do any reaction even i ate her pussy.
She was just like a log.
No made any sound.
Massage was also bad.
When i read other guy's review, someone really enjoy with her, but i wasn't. Guys plz contact other girl. Or try your luck..kk

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Mr.S
Mr.S - Re: Review - Lucy - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 121
View Profile
Posted: 2023-06-20 18:18:00

I decided to visit Lucy after contemplating who to visit. I arrived at the venue and Lucy was looking sexy as she always does. As many have said, she has a unique sexy body, slim but curvy with perky boobs and a bubble butt.

We started off with some general gfe foreplay, with Lucy playing around with my member and balls. She seemed to get quite horny as well since she was very wet and enjoyed being played with. After a while she proceeded to kiss my body as she went down to give me some great head, a slow and sensual bj just the way I like it. I was close to exploding so I had to stop her, Lucy was patient with me and repeated with sucking and stopping so that I don't shoot my load. After a while we proceeded to sex, various positions over an extended period of time. Lucy finished me off with a great bj and I was off to shower.

A real gem of a thai lady, love her friendliness, beauty and eagerness to please. I genuinely enjoyed my time with her and look forward to the next visit.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

JacoSmith
JacoSmith - Re: Review - Lucy - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-03 13:55:37

Bit of a late review but the profile disappeared for a week or two so could not do a review on her

Anyway, this was my first time with Lucy and it was a real pleasure. Loved my time with her

Petite girl but very friendly and polite I must say. Super hot tight body that is enough to get anyone drooling. She does look like her photos maybe even bit better in person

They are usually about 4 or more girls at this venue and I've been with most of them but this was my first time with Lucy.

If you've been to their venue before, just be aware they moved venues for some odd reason. I went to previous venue and then they told me they moved.

Still a neat clean and safe venue which only 5mins from the previous one.

Its now in a gated community. A lot easier to get in and out the gate now. The previous venue was in a very busy main street which was a issue to get in/out of.

All in all I'd say money well spent and deffinitely worth it.

I'll be back for sure

Thank you Lucy :)

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lucy - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2023-10-05 15:30:42

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Just got finished with Lucy and I'm currently listening to the song, "walking on sunshine". Thats how it went. I literally never walk out of the door with a cheeky grin on my face, with some extra pep in my step but with Lucy, that happened. She is absolutely beautiful, better than the pics. She's also such a good whore, my favourite type of WG.

I originally wanted Lisa but she was unavailable and Lucy was the next best option so i booked her. Lucy is working out of a complex that many other thai workers are working from. Got to her room, was pleasantly suprised with how hot she looked. Went to shower, got out and she undressed and she has such a hot body. Shes short, slim, with a bubble but and a sick back tat. Her skin is smooth. I usually inspect providers before doing anything with them and she looks clean. Her V is also clean. I knew at that moment i was gonna have fun with this girl. she gave me a good bj. Not the greatest ive had but Top 5. It didnt even matter because she is so beautiful. As I looked into her eyes while she was gobbling my member, i fell in love for a split second then remembered shes a Working girl. LOL. We didnt fuck this time but she finished me off with a handy. She aims to please and she tries to make you feel good. she gave me an average massage afterwards. To be honest, it was a 7.5/10 experience but ive never had this feeling when walking out of a providers place. Maybe its because I have a thing for asian girls but she's 100% the most attractive provider ive ever gotten with. Thank you Lucy and next time i see you, we have unfinished business as i have to demolish that bubble butt of hers.

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until sonnyyeah22 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Mr.S
Mr.S - Re: Review - Lucy - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 126
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-05 21:59:28

I've been with Lucy multiple times and every time she delivered a top notch experience. Beautiful face and a sexy petite body. Amazing OWO bj which she can go on forever with, she really gets into the sex and is happy to switch into multiple positions, just like the BJ, she can go on forever here.

Really one of the best all round Asians on the site, you almost guaranteed a great experience with Lucy.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Carnaval
Carnaval - Re: Review - Lucy - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-13 08:02:46

Shy, tiny and tight. Very basic English which is not an issue in this case. Good massage, as well as the things followed. Will definitely visit again.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

TheCrash
TheCrash - Re: Review - Lucy - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-20 08:05:22
Edited: 2023-12-20 08:05:21

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
A terrible smell in the room. Rushed my visit because of it, overall great person and definitely tight, the cleanliness can be improved though. Security knows why you're there as well, but not an issue. She aims to please.

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until TheCrash built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Arcticus
Arcticus - Re: Review - Lucy - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 228
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-30 08:02:16

Following a mention in a recent thread, I decided to see Lucy after a current favorite was unavailable. I got delayed with a police roadblock, and she and the house were very understanding and the length of my booking was unaffected.

There are two service levels offered, and it is well worth it to take the extras package. Lucy is just as pictured; quite thin and not really 1.7 m. But she has a beautiful body and a sweet pretty face, and really knows what she is doing, in spite of having a young air about her.

I am always a little wary when kissing is offered as an extra, but she was a marvelous kisser, and unstinting in offering it up during the booking, sometimes initiating the kiss. Her response to oral was off the charts, and the 'wow!' smile that lit up her face after she came was the cherry on top.

When she turned her oral attentions to me, I really couldn't let her go on too long - the OWO was just too enthusiastic for me to last, and I didn't want to cum. It was time for the main event, and her reputation for being tight is well-deserved. But with some supplemental lube, I was soon inside and enjoying the incredible sensations of that tightness.

Because she is so tight, I took a break after a couple of positions to go down on her again, and to my surprise she came again, shaking her head smiling afterwards, as if she didn't expect that either! After another couple of positions, I thought she might be getting tired, and asked if she would like to finish me with oral. She quickly agreed, whipped off the condom, and resumed the earlier enthusiasm she had previously shown. I warned her I was about to cum, but she did not slow, and continued even after I had cum. What a sensation...

A quick warm-down massage, and I was on my way, very drained and happy. The only possible quibble one could have with Lucy is that her English is extremely limited. Other than that, she is a gem!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.