Navigation
ESA SUPPORT
ESA SUPPORT - Re: The reason why we get into massive fights - worldcitizen please read
Re: The reason why we get into massive fights - worldcitizen please read
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 711
View Profile
Posted: 2009-09-03 08:33:23
Edited: 2009-09-03 08:54:53

Worldcitizen I accept your point, what are you personally unhappy about? You have not been treated badly in any way.

I am no more responsible for what lick says and does as I am for what you say or do. You seem to see one side only the ladies in this industry are not angels, no more than lick or you or I.

I don't agree with many things he says and does, the same holds true for many other posters, it is impossible for me to spend every moment of my day policing this forum.

At this juncture there are 30 plus other shops, we do not force anyone to be here. There is no loyalty, not to colleagues, house or venue owners in this industry or to x or y website. Ladies simply advertise/work where they will make the most MONEY. Dont take my word for this ask them yourself. This is the way it always will and has been. As long as we do that for them we are here for a very long time to come.

Kind regards
Eddie
ESA SUPPORT
Drakie
Drakie - Re: The reason why we get into massive fights - worldcitizen please read
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2009-09-03 09:40:08

Dear Eddie and all at ESA. You have got a great site and you should take it as a compliment when competitors try to take you down. Its like playing "king of my castle" on a heap of sand. Everybody wants to pull down the king thats on top. I have some experience in retail where competition is cut throat. The best advice once given to me , and that to this day I still follow, is: Stop looking outside and concentrate on the inside. Your customers inside are more important than your competitors outside. Your customers will tell you about what is happening on the outside if it has any influence on your relationship.To me this is the basic foundation of any business, new or old, big or small. Thank you for the great site, the only part that needs improvement is Cape Town. Good Luck to all. Regards, Drakie
GratisBalhare
GratisBalhare - Re: The reason why we get into massive fights - worldcitizen please read
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2009-09-03 10:06:01
Edited: 2009-09-03 12:26:58

worldcitizen, I was just a little slow yesterday. Forgive me, I have not been myself in so long, I can hardly remember who that was. ;-)

===============

Dear Eddie.

This is in response to your post below. Unorthodox though that may be.

Please will you explain just how you figure that ESA has a right to take credit for the earnings of its clients?

All that ESA does is provide the advertising service for which your clients pay. Nothing more.

ESA is a business tool. If some use it better than others, that does not mean that you deserve any credit for the initiative that they take, does it?

Kind Regards
freeball
ESA SUPPORT
ESA SUPPORT - Re: The reason why we get into massive fights - worldcitizen please read
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 713
View Profile
Posted: 2009-09-03 11:36:23

Dear Drakie

Thank you for the good advise. We put in a huge effort and honestly do our very best for our clients. ESA is my time away from those I love and I make the very best effort I can. It makes me sad when at every turn we are undermined by people who we have made wealthy through our efforts and offerings.

I'm not concerned about competitors at all. Our effort is clearly way above the rest. We don't rest on our laurels and we constantly do everything possible to stay ahead in the game.

As I write this, the entire ESA site is in redevelopment, to take us into 2010 with a bang.

Thanks again.

Kind regards
Eddie
ESA SUPPORT
ESADevelopment
ESADevelopment - Re: The reason why we get into massive fights - worldcitizen please read
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 160
View Profile
Posted: 2009-09-03 11:55:19
Edited: 2009-09-03 12:04:36

Worldcitizen,

Thank you for clearing that up. We are currently involved in a burn-the-bridges exercise with one of the girls on the site - for the exact reasons mentioned in this thread.

But you are right - the other girls should always be treated with respect. I know that Ed and the guys take a lot of strain - unfortunately some girls never worked in a corporate environment and have a bit of a skewed perspective of how business operates. One example would be that they expect you to make a change on their profile at 11pm on a Saturday night. And if you don't do it they start sending sms's every 5 minutes until it escalates to a point where she'd start swearing and resort to name calling.

This (and an entire book of complete unprofessional actions) is an ongoing thing from about 10% of our clients and unfortunately the agents do get a bit tainted. We'll do our best to remind then that not *all* girls are like this and that they should direct their frustration only to those girls who used these unprofessional tactics against them.

In my last paragraph you'll notice that we DO support the writing off of certain girls. It IS an important aspect of this business, because the logic is - if a girl cannot keep her appointment for her photoshoot (something vital to her income), or she starts hassling an agent at 11pm at night (and then completely loses it if you don't respond) - these are the type of girls who are also likely to cancel their appointments with clients 5 minutes before the time or phone clients back asking for money. Quite frankly - we don't want them on the site, and I'm sure our visitors don't want them here either.

The bottom line: don't judge our actions too quick in this type of industry. What might seem to you like complete disrespect to our clients, usually have a very long behind-the-scenes story building up to it.

Regards

James

7up
7up - Re: The reason why we get into massive fights - worldcitizen please read
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 252
View Profile
Posted: 2009-09-03 13:00:07

for once rand lover I actually agrre with you, albiet you are still a gaybob
ESADevelopment
ESADevelopment - Re: The reason why we get into massive fights - worldcitizen please read
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 164
View Profile
Posted: 2009-09-03 13:31:27

7up IMMEDIATELY edit your post and remove any derogatory comments

Things have taken quite a direction change here at ESA and we're not tolerating childish mudslinging matches anymore. We're busy updating the website text, but from today this forum is moderated and will once again become the discerning gentleman's club it once was.

Edit your post or be blocked. Your choice. Blocking starts at 4pm.
Ulah6969
Ulah6969 - Re: The reason why we get into massive fights - worldcitizen please read
Forum Troll
Posts to Date: 1021
This message was blocked. To view this message choose one of the options below

[Temporary View All Blocked Messages on this Page] OR [Permanently Enable/Disable Troll Posts]
sox
sox - Re: The reason why we get into massive fights - worldcitizen please read
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 261
View Profile
Posted: 2009-09-03 21:27:17

ESADevelopment - if you are serious about what you say , mudslinging, derogatory comments etc. please ban the above poster for ever, immediately, for you to keep some credibility!
Thank you.
rosstatum
rosstatum - Re: The reason why we get into massive fights - worldcitizen please read
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1005
View Profile
Posted: 2009-09-03 21:52:13

I am so excited while reading through this thread. I know this site is meant to go places. In my honest opinion, ESA has always been the better website and with these changes .. it can only get better.

I am also happy to read that this site will be moderated as the childish behaviour really got out of hand. I personally thank you Eddie and James. You guys have always been the best.

Well done.

Tatum

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.