sexylexy
sexylexy - Re: Quick review of current GG Cape Town stock
Re: Quick review of current GG Cape Town stock
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 60
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-21 08:56:08

A few more ratings:

Gieni 0/10 ... a complete waste of time at a typical chinese venue. The actual one that you came to see is not available & you get put onto everyone other than the one you came to see. Then just as you about to leave she miraculously appear & what a let down.

Angelika (8/10) A real Russian treat with the looks and body to boot. However can be a bit mechanical.

Layla (9/10) She is really dynamite in a swmallm package. Petite, pretty & a stunning body. She loves what she does. Highly recommended.

On my to-do list:

Charlotte (been having an eye on her for a while)
Jenni - Table View ( i love that MILF look of hers)

So if you guys have any rating on the ablove 2 it would be greatly appreciated.
aerobix
aerobix - Re: Quick review of current GG Cape Town stock
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 78
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-21 09:11:01

@sexylexy

Is that the Layla from Naughty40?
aerobix
aerobix - Re: Quick review of current GG Cape Town stock
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 80
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-21 14:02:44

@Schlaap

Pls check out my post on this thread regarding Sky?

Also, did u ever hear from Reformat about the supposed hot Indian girl who stays in Gardens??
sl8er
sl8er - Re: Quick review of current GG Cape Town stock
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-21 14:29:42

Where can 1 find butterfly?
marcod
marcod - Re: Quick review of current GG Cape Town stock
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-21 19:27:21

@ sl8er - recall seeing her on GG when i did my mini review.

@ aerobix - This isnt the first time that ive seen a negative review about sky on this site. From what I can gather she working from same place as Nikita and Natascha (all three are now on EFF) btw EFF seems to have picked up all the WG's that were previously on GG - Now if GG and EFF are competitors then I am smiling coz it means GG is losing advertisers.

Back to Sky, I called her one Sat afternoon before reading comments on this site and someone there had to wake her up to take the call. Suspicions bout that which were confirmed when I went to their place to visit Nikita. The room we used had something resembling a door that could not close, no lights - we went candle-light. Nikita appeared in my opinion to be pretty much erratic - i put it down to her inexperience - but reading the comments bout her colleague Sky in this thread, it appears that there's reason to suspect that drugs are involved. Have a look at Nikita's profile on EFF and draw your own conclusions. Spaced out look?

Schlaap
Schlaap - Re: Quick review of current GG Cape Town stock
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-21 21:16:12
Edited: 2010-09-21 21:21:51

@aerobix
I believe she's a cousin of that other one. I met both when they were working from that joint in table view. I met Sky first, the other one at a different time. Sky had a hot body then, but she wasn't right in the head.
Well, as for the experience, it went something like this. I walked in, had a shower, then she proceeded to give a little massage. She didn't know quite what she was doing, but I thought it was merely a lack of experience. I'm quite chatty, and the more she chatted the more I thought that there was a screw loose. I'm originally from Mitchells Plain, so I know a tick kop when I see one. When we got down to business she immediately started complaining about getting sore. Then she started complaining about how guys just come there to screw. Hello? Oh, and loads of soppy stories to try and get extra cash. At some stage I just stopped and got out of there.

And Reformat never got back to me. Pity. Wouldn't mind a lass that occasionally puts out.

@ sexylexy
I'd love to find a proper Thai agency that offers something half as good as you can get in that country. Seems we only get the dregs here.
Bubu
Bubu - Re: Quick review of current GG Cape Town stock
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1116
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-21 23:44:39

Sky has always been sky high
sexylexy
sexylexy - Re: Quick review of current GG Cape Town stock
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-22 08:04:13

@Schlaap,

Hit & miss is the best way to describe the Thai tallent or lack thereof in this country. You certainly hit the nail on the head about us getting only the dregs. Having said that though, the more i look at it the more i've come to realise it's about getting the cash from the punter that walks through the door. Regardless if you not interested in what's on offer, they will virtually force you to make a choice. Have you ever been able to walk out of one of these places without having to part with your cash .... doubt it though ??
marcod
marcod - Re: Quick review of current GG Cape Town stock
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-22 09:12:59

lol @ bubu - the name should have given us a hint hey!

Being a cape flats laaitie myself one is exposed to many drugs on offer and their effects on the user. The funny thing is (ok maybe not so funny) Crystal Meth is suppose to heighten the users sexual appetite/desire yet in the cases of the WGs mentioned, its having the opposite effect. Perhaps this points to long term use?

Make no mistake though, this drug fucks up your body and more so if you are in your early twenties, your mind. So you will see a decline in the WGs looks and demeanour.

As they say 'wot goes up must come down!'
Schlaap
Schlaap - Re: Quick review of current GG Cape Town stock
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2010-09-22 19:30:39
Edited: 2010-09-22 21:57:34

@Sexylexy
I hear you mate. Think I'll have to arrange another thai trip. Still having flashbacks.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.