jasimo
jasimo - Re: Siann back with a bang!!!
Re: Siann back with a bang!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-19 18:19:42

@Pervert69

For someone who joined a day ago you are extremely vocal. We have had a couple of village idiots that ran around here. They did not last long....

Now take your toy cars and go play on the railroad tracks.

@ESA Admin - Please ban this troll!
SimpleSi
SimpleSi - Re: Siann back with a bang!!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 78
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-19 22:33:31

In Siann's defence I can confirm that her rates are very reasonable and no where near the R3k mark. Was supposed to meet her in CT a few weeks ago but circumstances were against us.

Siann, remember that you owe me when you are in JHB again.

Si
SexySiann
SexySiann - Re: Siann back with a bang!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 147
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-20 14:28:30

@ poorkenny & Jasimo - Thank you sooooo much for your comments on this thread. I really appreciate it. Im so blessed to have wonderful clients like you guys.

@ SimpleSi - Thank you for confirming that i dont charge R3000 an hour..LOL yes i do remember and i will definitely keep my word ;)

Lots of sexy kisses to you all.

Mwa xxxx
badsha
badsha - Re: Siann back with a bang!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-20 14:51:31

i can also confirm that she definitely DOES NOT charge even half the R3000 rate... her rates for an hour are slightly above the average WG but if you take a 2 hour session then you will realise it works out the same (per hour)... and you get much better service.... once again as many have said, different people have different tastes but if you are in for a nice, no rush full GFE or PSE and want to connect on different levels then shes the one.... if u are there just for a quick in and out then maybe the price isnt justified for u, tho she wud cater for it too....
a happy client...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Siann back with a bang!!!
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2011-03-20 22:48:41

I have also tried her when i was in CPT a while back, her rates are reasonable; great attitude but she's not my kind of a woman. I'm not into GFE,etc. I just want a suck & fuck then go to my wife. She goes all out to please a client, more like trying too hard. In a nutshell she gives a 5 star service.
lkuan8
lkuan8 - Re: Siann back with a bang!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-21 05:45:01

Lately, i tend to go for massages rather than full on punts. But everytime Siann is in joburg or im in cape town, im tempted to book her. She is beautiful, looks elegant, offers things that ive never done (wink) and her interaction on this forum us very lady like.

So Siann, although Ive never met you, you are top of my list by a looooooong shot!
Carter06
Carter06 - Re: Siann back with a bang!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-21 15:57:52

This was a genuine post, l booked Siann on Friday mid morning. Initially l thought 2 hrs was going to be enough, bt this lady could nt stop pulling the 'rabbit out of the hat'. I specifically went for greek but was more than satisfied with her service even though l never got to do greek. Bt next time lm in Cape Town l will definitely taste the glory hole :)
SexySiann
SexySiann - Re: Siann back with a bang!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 148
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-21 17:01:39

Hi all you sexy men..

Hope everyone had an awesome long weekend :)

Wow, thank you all for your comments on this thread. I know i have said this before, but i'm truly a very honored, lucky and blessed lady to have the most fantastic clients and future clients like you guys.

Clients like all of you are the reason I love 'my job' soooo much :)

Lots of sexy kisses

Mwa xxx
HotLover
HotLover - Re: Siann back with a bang!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-22 12:27:51

Hi Siann.......When are you coming to Durban???
antonp1977
antonp1977 - Re: Siann back with a bang!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2011-03-22 13:31:10

Reading this thread there seems to be some gaps, I assume Pervert69's posts were removed?

Aside from that, I may be a little ignorant, but WTF is PSE?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.