Navigation
Cayla Britt
Cayla Britt - Re: CWL - call with restrictions
Re: CWL - call with restrictions
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 82
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-09-14 15:49:18

Indeed guys! We Are the culture for the future working girls and punters!

It was pretty clear that some folks did take offense to the ROAR and I understand why.

I also agree that there ahos t be any discrimination between races either ...

If the WG doesn't do everything then the CWR should apply!!
Phil N Station
Phil N Station - Re: CWL - call with restrictions
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-23 11:55:59

Oh hek. I didnt see this thread and jjust asked the same question. Sexual freedom is the last barrier to changing the minds in this country,the knock on implications are not easily understood. Thanks for explaining.
Jonny100
Jonny100 - Re: CWL - call with restrictions
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-24 11:47:08

I think it is a wg's right to decide with whom she wants to do business. I would prefer to know in advance how she feels. It doesn't put me off if she doesn't like greek because i am also not interested. If she happens to prefer french guys it is her preference. I dont like dirty girls and therefore read the reviews about them and it remains my right I suppose. You can never really enjoy it if you have to force yourself on someone else unless you want to rape that person
Jingles
Jingles - Re: CWL - call with restrictions
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-03 17:31:39

I wonder who is "they" that Catherine is talking about. Lol @ "race issue". Are people who saying and believe such things aware where we are and times we live in?

Nonetheless, this is a great idea.

What a great time to be alive indeed
Cayla Britt
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 89
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-10-11 12:18:22

Your welcome PHIL :)

Johnny1000 - that's a intellectual, humain and logical way to view the industry. Preference and discretion work both ways! Thanks form your input.

Jingles - it's a proverbial slap on the back of the head! That's all I can say ....

I shal be asking ESA to put CWR on my profile and get the ball rolling. Any business minded ladies out there would get on board and do the same.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: CWL - call with restrictions
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-10-12 07:06:01

@ Cayla

I have notice some ladies already using the "CWR" acronym on their profiles. Will take some time to get it implemented but not sure it will really make such a major change from the "ROAR" as punters will soon start playing the race card again.

@Phil N
Sexual freedom is one of the few things (apart from some excellent WG's) we have in this country. Sexual freedom means the ladies are free to choose who their sexual partners are. To change this country we need a hell of a lot more than that, stop pointing finger at each other maybe a good start.
Nadia Bbw
Nadia Bbw - Re: CWL - call with restrictions
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 947
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-10-13 07:46:29

We all have restrictions and I find it totally unnecessary to put it on my ad. IMO its just replacing one abbreviation withe another saying the same thing. Semantics!.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: CWL - call with restrictions
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-10-13 12:06:05

On 2015-09-14 02:33:10 loverofpunt said:

Would be interesting to see addition of 'all races welcome' to profiles

That would be interesting indeed!
Cayla Britt
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 90
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-10-14 10:27:18

Good one ASH xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.