Navigation
Tara The Therapist
Tara The Therapist - Re: Review - Tara The Therapist - Summerstrand Port Elizabeth
Re: Review - Tara The Therapist - Summerstrand Port Elizabeth
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-17 12:13:43

Great time last night, thanks again for visiting,now that i know you not a sucker for pain, makes the session easier.
Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Re: Review - Tara The Therapist - Summerstrand Port Elizabeth
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6080
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-17 12:50:40

Very happy to see Tara getting the great reviews that she deserves, she has put a lot of effort and time in to qualify as a massuesse, so no slap and tickle treatments when you visit her;)

I met this lady a few years back when I use to travel to PE regularly..and have had contact with her on and off since, as she wants to visit CPT at some point.

Stable, sweet, kind, no nonsense, what you see is what you get type of lady,good work ethics, a rare thing in this industry.

Definitely worth a visit.

@Tara.. keep being amazing, see you in CPT soon.
786dadzn
786dadzn - Re: Review - Tara The Therapist - Summerstrand Port Elizabeth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1489
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-30 23:48:11

Omg I am only seeing and reading this now , wow. Yes Miss Red is on point!
786dadzn
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1490
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-30 23:52:21

Name: Tara The Therapist

City: Port Elizabeth

Area: Summerstrand

Full Profile: [View Tara The Therapist's Full Profile]

Being a person that loves real massages i visited for the 4th time in my life tonight and enjoyed every minute of my time. Definitely my go to massage lady when i am in PE. Time flies a bit too fast when lying on her massage bed , we definitely going for a 2 hour session next time. Thanks once again

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Tara The Therapist
Tara The Therapist - Re: Review - Tara The Therapist - Summerstrand Port Elizabeth
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-07-09 09:15:02

It was nice having you for treatment naughty boy, yes time flies when having fun. 2hr treatment will be great. Thanks again for your visit and support. Looking forward to our 2hr session when you in PE again.
Ageless
Ageless - Re: Review - Tara The Therapist - Summerstrand Port Elizabeth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 278
View Profile
Posted: 2022-07-11 16:46:05

Didn't have the energy for anything else so called Tara for a massage. Haven't been on her table for many a year.

I could hardly contain myself as I met her at the door wearing the lingerie similar to her current profile pics, but in black. She led me into the room with that incredible butt the focus of my attention. Well, after a quick bath to rinse off the sweat of a long working day she had me in dreamland forgetting all about wanting to nibble on that butt. Almost fell asleep as well before I turned around. Another 20 mins of bliss when she leant over my face and these glorious boobs filled my eye sockets...... hold on, when did the top come off, well, let's just say that I found my energy very quickly and had a glorious ending to a crappy work week.
Thanks Tara, promise it won't be such a long break till the next time I grace your plinth

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Tara The Therapist
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-07-14 12:29:31
Edited: 2022-07-14 12:45:19

Thank you Ageless naughty boy, appreciate your compliments, i'm glad you got the satisfaction you deserve. Welcome to my world of naughtiness, i do naughty nice remember . Looking forward for your next visit naughty boy
Tara The Therapist
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-07-14 12:36:04

Thank you Ageless naughty boy, appreciate your compliments, i'm glad you got the satisfaction you deserve. Welcome to my world of naughtiness, i do naughty nice remember . Looking forward for your next visit naughty boy
786dadzn
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1566
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-30 22:54:36

Had back to back meetings and at the 11th hour managed to steal some time and visited TARA again on a cold evening for a well needed warm massage. I am addicted i won't lie , lurv being pampered massaged n rubbed by her hands..pity i couldn't book for 2 hours but there's always a next time... thinking of those hot stones is making me want to come again soon soon!

Thanks again for seeing me last minute n stop dressing so sexy for me , you are disrupting my brains hahahaha
Till the next massage session
Mwah

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Tara The Therapist
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-22 17:15:47

That was very nice of you visiting me even on a freezing night naughty boy. I promise i won't dress sexy next time hey.Thanks again for your support, its highly appreciated.

I'm a magnet remember hahaha!
Till the next time mwah.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.