Navigation
R2D3
R2D3 - Re: to respect punters
Re: to respect punters
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 507
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-03 21:14:10

Thanks and don't take my comments seriously, I am a bit of a mischievous trouble maker from time to time but I mean well. Have a great week.
Rossia
Rossia - Re: to respect punters
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 82
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-11-03 21:15:38

Thank u.u to.
Ann Bews
Ann Bews - Re: to respect punters
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 244
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-11-04 15:32:49

@R2D2 I suggest you go wash the sand out of your vagina, it generally helps prevent one acting like a little bitch. Your unnecessary rudeness is basically a pathetic attention seeking attempt stemming from obvious " mommy" issues. There's no need for you to be so nasty towards a person you clearly don't know.
jasimo
jasimo - Re: to respect punters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 205
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-04 21:00:14

Rossia, I think you put it very well. I am often spending my days in meetings and with a diary that fills rapidly for weeks. When I do find time to play I prefer to make a booking via e-mail if that is not possible I will phone.

But when dealing with someone that does list an e-mail address one would expect a reply within reasonable hours.

Sometimes you call someone and get asked to send a message, you do and it never gets answered or replied to.

I have made peace with the fact that some ladies are just not skilled at dealing with busy businessmen and execs...it is annoying but I guess saving a few hundred to spend on something else or someone else later is not my loss as much as the lady losing out on potential income and a possible regular.

Rossia, I believe you have the business savvy that could put you in the league of the great ladies like Valentina, Zenobia and some of the older legends. Best of luck and a pity you are not in Pretoria except for at HOE..
maestro75
maestro75 - Re: to respect punters
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 163
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-05 12:22:04

i agree with rossia, even if a lady is unable to travel, especially when we enquire regarding international travel it would be nice to get a simple one liner saying sorry no can do....
emjay10
emjay10 - Re: to respect punters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-05 13:50:07

@Rossia,and I thought I was bothering u,glad u feel its important,
will call u soon.
P.S maybe its the french way I don't understand
Rossia
Rossia - Re: to respect punters
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 91
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-11-05 16:30:08

Yes it is.its very important.
Tequila
Tequila - Re: to respect punters
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-07-03 08:05:12

Lol interesting read
Hi Rossia...thx for the tip.
Eish...lil guilty on that one ;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.