Re: Review - Kelly - Bellville Cape Town
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-12-04 22:13:25
Edited: 2023-12-04 22:14:34

<b>Name:</b> Kelly

<b>City:</b> Cape Town

<b>Area:</b> Bellville

<b>Last Visit:</b> December 2023

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=120691" target="_blank">View Kelly's Full Profile</a>]

I can kick myself for not visiting her before. She is a little shy in the beginning but when she starts it is fireworks.As a first time booking with her I only booked 30min. Regretting it now. Her owo is epic. Her punani is tight. Her body is 10/10. Price is ridiculously competitive for cape town. Such a pity she is leaving on Wednesday. Hopefully she will return early in the new year. Find of the decade.

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 4/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 4/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Silverfoxcpt
Silverfoxcpt - Re: Review - Kelly - Bellville Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-02 08:07:27
Edited: 2024-04-02 08:35:49

<b>Last Visit:</b> March 2024

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=120691" target="_blank">View Kelly's Full Profile</a>]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW <sup>*</sup> ----
Face - she has a pretty face and full smile and looks younger than her actual age of 30

Body - the current pictures on the Ad is outdated and she mentioned that she has been trying to get hold of the photographer to update her pictures but still looks very close to those pics in size and weight.

Personality - this is the area that shines through for me as she is somebody that can hold a conversation and comes across as very smart with how she conducts herself.

Telephone Manner - I found her to be polite and patient in her interactions and very accommodating with scheduling arrangements.

Venue Cleanliness - I've seen her twice while she has been working out of a Guest House in Bellville and it wasn't the greatest place but also not the worse and she manages the space within her limits.

Personal Cleanliness - another area that really stands out for me and she knows I appreciate this about her and it gives me comfort knowing that the session can flow where the mood takes us and not having to worry about any unpleasant smells or tastes.

Privacy - she works from a Guest House so don't really have much control over who comes and goes so privacy could always be better but within her limits I didn't experience any issues.

Service - this is why I have gone back and will continue to visit her while she is in CT as I do believe she delivers a mature, high quality service that is related, I believe, to us having cleared up the boundaries of our engagement and from there just allowing the session to flow with what feels natural. She is very sensitive to soft touches and I enjoyed seeing her response to being touched and licked in different ways. She gives as good as she gets and definitely not a passive participant.

We enjoyed coaching each other in how and where we liked to be touched and kissed and I believe she enjoyed the sessions as much as I did.

I don't often cross the colour lines when punting but I'm glad I made the decision to visit her as she is one of my favourites

I've had a ball of a time with visiting about 15 different girls recently and she was the stand out girl really, might be because I'm a little older now and look for different qualities but I rate her very high and will return.

<b>Face:</b> 4/5
<b>Body:</b> 4/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 4/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 4/5

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Silverfoxcpt built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Starrocky
Starrocky - Re: Review - Kelly - Bellville Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-02 13:29:28

Name: Kelly

City: Cape Town

Area: Bellville

Full Profile: [View Kelly's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
My time with Kelly is the best. She set the bar so high that we always aim to spice up things. She is very pretty and accommodating. She is friendly and always willing to please. I have become a regular client.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Starrocky built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Starrocky
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-29 16:43:11

Hi Kelly is and absolute gem. She is very friendly and great human being. She is worth a visit. You will never be let down. She is a fun person to be around. She definitely sucks for the A team. She doesn't rush you. Thumbs up from me.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kelly - Bellville Cape Town
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2024-05-07 22:25:38

2nd visit to this hotty. Couldn't get past the bj. Exceptional skills. Owo with cim.I'm hooked. Unbelievable value for money.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Silverfoxcpt
Silverfoxcpt - Re: Review - Kelly - Bellville Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-09 06:14:00

On 2024-05-07 22:25:38 Belgarion said:

2nd visit to this hotty. Couldn't get past the bj. Exceptional skills. Owo with cim.I'm hooked. Unbelievable value for money.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Kelly is the ultimate professional and respects her hustle and loves giving pleasure to clients, that's at least how I've experienced it, and have visited multiple times since my last review.

I can also see that's she is a favorite to a lot of gents as trying to book on your preferred timeslot or even 2nd preferred slot isn't always possible so at times a booking has to be done in advance to not be disappointed.

My view is that she is definite value for money as some services are offered as extras, which is to be expected, but CIM is definitely not something that I was able to negotiate for as that's never been available and I have to admit that I was a bit jealous when I saw that you had received that but yeah will check with her but that was definitely not available, even for extra payment.
Starrocky
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-16 16:03:13

Hi This is not my first and will not be my last.I made a booking again after a long time to meet this sexy lady. She offered a nice massage She smells great as always. We started with the massage
and then went on to a real long blow.I also went down on her as she is very clean. She eventually rode me and we did different positions.This lady makes you feel like Fucken Man. Get her while you still can as she is as sweet as honey.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

disbenniemand
disbenniemand - Re: Review - Kelly - Bellville Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-27 21:25:27
Edited: 2024-05-27 21:56:58

<b>Last Visit:</b> May 2024

Wow! Had an amazing time with Kelly. Great telephone communication through W/A. Arrived and she immediately made me feel welcome and at ease. Had a shower together and a bit of chit chat.

Started off with oral, and a little bit later (as arranged) was joined by her friend Mosa. Also great personality and also very accommodating. Had a great time with both of them! Both of them treating me like a king and went out of their way to show me a good time.

Multiple positions with both girls. Great oral from both. Amazing having Mosa riding me while Kelly is doing whatever she can/want to give you pleasure!

Spent a bit more time with Kelly though. Omg! What a great fuck! Kelly has a great body! Beautiful figure, great boobies and nice round firm ass! Beautiful face and a gorgeous smile. Loved seeing that smile while we were in the thick of it! ; ) Really gets into it with you! Serious GFE with her. Loved eating that V! This was one of my favourite punting sessions ever. Well was my first time with 2 ladies, but Kelly shoutout to you for showing me a good time but more so being up for good times!

In between sessions we showered, and cleaned up and started all over again. What a night! Will absolutely have to go see them again! Looking forward to it!

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5

Starrocky
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-04 11:03:55

I have not seen her for 3 weeks as she was away. I had the pleasure of meeting up with her for a breakfast session today The session was absolutely amazing. Excellent oral skills and able to accomate all my needs. Kelly really knows how to make me happy and the Gfe was out of this world. She has lots of energy and is fun to be with. Thank you Kelly.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Starrocky
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-17 15:20:45

Hey had another great session with this beautiful lady. She has a beautiful personality, beautiful face and body.She also very accommodating and goes out of her way to make you happy. Honestly I wish I could keep her to myself. Hope to see her soon. She is a keeper in the Northern Suburbs.
Thank you Kelly for always making my visit special. See you soon.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.