Navigation
GTR9000
GTR9000 - Re: Respect and thank you ladies
Re: Respect and thank you ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-23 15:52:46

I am not the richest guy out there but punting is a treat for me maybe three times a month. But when you hear of someone trying to borrow money just to buy a milktart for a kids birthday that's struck me on how we take things for granted. I asked the lady when was the last time someone took out for an evening dinner and spoilt her and just listen to her. There was silence. ( not to say I anyone listen to me either ). I'm still trying to process all that I heard and trying to make sense of my own life journey. All I can say is wow and respect.
Fred9
Fred9 - Re: Respect and thank you ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 91
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-23 18:34:40

Respect to you Sir.
There is tremendous suffering out there - much wider than ladies in this industry. But SPs working conditions are probably worse than other in similar distress. And thats why 95%+ of SPs leave this industry as soon as they can.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Respect and thank you ladies
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9786
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-23 21:16:26
Edited: 2022-01-23 21:38:47

On 2022-01-23 15:50:28 StaalBurger48 said:
I've only done the line up thing once, and it was freaking horrible. Are we not treating ladies like cattle at an auction?...Never again!!

Same here...but maybe two or three times.
Then to see some of the ladies that you "rejected" on your way out, feels a bit lousy, especially those that made their best effort at the " please pick me" introduction.
semensquirter
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9787
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-23 21:38:08

@GTR9000...you did well by following your heart!

There is a softie in all of us, and the feel good factor can be quite intense/emotional, especially if you can identify with a persons sufferings', and at that moment you feel that you can save the world.

Then there are people out there that can/will exploit this kind of nature in a person.
From personal experience, my advice to you is that you be as level headed(no pun here) as possible, when you offer assistance.

Maybe one way for her to be more visible, is to work independently.
Get an ad here and see what reaction she gets as a direct advertiser.

Venues can be sinister at times, and you find that the "receptionists" push their mates up before the other ladies get ready for a viewing.

Just remember...."no good deed goes unpunished"

Take care, kind man..
BTW...was she a good pomp?...asking for a friend

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Respect and thank you ladies
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-23 21:50:48
Edited: 2022-01-23 21:51:52

Is there no any other way they can do to replace the lineup.
I experienced it once and it was heartbreaking. There should be a reward for that.
semensquirter
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9791
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-23 21:56:41

On 2022-01-23 21:50:48 Sandon said:
...Is there no any other way they can do to replace the lineup...

Independent ads' will be the only way.
Even if it's linked to the venue, you can still select and book the one you want to see.
you53
you53 - Re: Respect and thank you ladies
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 732
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-24 00:21:43

I am glad to read of all the respect and I believe there is more out there who did not commented.

I have luckily never been involved in a line-up and think I won't be able to handle it. I always make an appointment with a specific lady so the line up can be prevented
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Respect and thank you ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5424
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-24 06:40:26

On 2022-01-23 21:56:41 semensquirter said:
On 2022-01-23 21:50:48 Sandon said: ...Is there no any other way they can do to replace the lineup...

Independent ads' will be the only way.
Even if it's linked to the venue, you can still select and book the one you want to see.

Most venues have their own webpages. If they don't have a link on their profiles ask them.

Those that do have websites, usually have their ladies in their own webpages, so pick from there, contact the venue and set up the appointment and do tell the reception you do not want to have the lineup done as you already picked your lady.
gavinf007
gavinf007 - Re: Respect and thank you ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 285
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-24 07:10:14

Well done to you boet. You must have felt good about it too. Your good deed done for that day. But also as someone said we cant help them all cause you also left behind a few others in the same situation. Where does the buck stop. Look as a once off I think positive came out of that but is it viable to now stay in contact and help weekly or monthly...as for the lineup I agree it must be very humiliating but remember it's a business transaction and we there for a reason and so are they. The other reason I prefer sometimes to visit a venue is for security I've been to a few girls in pvt places but end up having a nijja or pimp in the next room. That's just freaky.
GTR9000
GTR9000 - Re: Respect and thank you ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-24 07:49:46

I did not proceed with the booking I just sat there consoling emotional badgery. Admittedly she agreed to make up for time spent. I said it's fine some other time. So we parted there.

But always ask a lady if she is okay. Well as for me..maybe I'll need counseling of my own after that session.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.