Navigation
Saffron Skye
Saffron Skye - Re: Safety First
Re: Safety First
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 696
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-20 17:40:01

And only focusing on the eye make up :'D because the mask covers the rest :'D I saved so much on make up this last year
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Safety First
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1676
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-20 17:41:42
Edited: 2022-01-20 17:42:24

On 2022-01-20 17:20:26 semensquirter said:
JE...Your thoughts please.
Thanks.

Haha, you love to stir the pot.
No one shags with masks ....
However .......
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Safety First
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3122
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-20 18:02:09

Nothing stop those that want to continue wearing a mask. I will definetly not be one of them.
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: Safety First
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1119
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-21 07:55:01

Here is another thought to ponder:
This is a site to find women/girls (SP) that tickle your fancy, most SPs have reviews that span many many years if their profiles were never changed or banned etc. meaning they have been sexually active with multiple partners for a very very long time.

If we are on this site and many others like it, surely the above has crossed your mind, yet here we all are.

Every punt is a RISK for, STDs, COVID, getting in an accident on the way to a punt, getting robbed, scammed....list goes on.

If you are still asking questions about the RISKS taking part in this lifestyle then you should get out now.
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Safety First
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1992
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-21 08:29:38

On 2022-01-21 07:55:01 Knightrider78 said:
Here is another thought to ponder:
This is a site to find women/girls (SP) that tickle your fancy, most SPs have reviews that span many many years if their profiles were never changed or banned etc. meaning they have been sexually active with multiple partners for a very very long time.

If we are on this site and many others like it, surely the above has crossed your mind, yet here we all are.

Every punt is a RISK for, STDs, COVID, getting in an accident on the way to a punt, getting robbed, scammed....list goes on.

If you are still asking questions about the RISKS taking part in this lifestyle then you should get out now.

Agree, the one mostly scares me is getting in an accedint totaly out of my way where I should be pr even the car just broke down. My type ofwork I cant explain what I am doing there. Thats one of the reasons I only punt in PTA.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.