Navigation
LovesToGetSpanked
LovesToGetSpanked - Re: What has been your highest tip from a client?
Re: What has been your highest tip from a client?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 82
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-18 09:38:11

On 2018-09-16 22:58:37 Menelus said:
I do not tip when the service has been shabby. My pet hates are when a lady takes calls during session, displays lackluster and mechanical performance, is clock watching, complains about everything under the sun, and gives a rushed service

I those cases, we should be allowed to "un-tip"... that is, claim a discount for non-delivery. That happens in real life, claim a rebate for "seconds" so to speak.

Some years ago I made a bit of a fuck up (quite a lot of a fuck up, actually) with some work for a client, which required remediation by another. So I issued a credit note for the value of the other contractor's remediation invoice, thus getting paid only for what I actually did properly. Why should any other profession be different?
Mila
Mila - Re: What has been your highest tip from a client?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 122
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-18 09:52:30

I'm appreciated any kind of tips. It's can be R 100 or chocolate. Some of the clients pay double for hour session. But I'm not expecting from client tips. Thank you anywhere for any kind of support!
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: What has been your highest tip from a client?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 456
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-18 09:54:22

Some time ago, I did a little experiment on tipping. I saw three different women and tipped them each of them.

To my disappointment, I found that none of them bothered to thank me for giving them a tip. Don't get me wrong, I don't expect anyone to fall to the floor to praise me, but a little gratitude would be appreciated.

So I decided to only tip a woman upon a repeat visit And if the service lives up to that of the first.
Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse
Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse - Re: What has been your highest tip from a client?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 916
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-18 09:55:04

On 2018-09-18 09:18:03 SamD said:
On 2018-09-18 09:12:17 Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse said: biggest tip so far was R1000 for an hour booking

You must have been an incredibly naughty girl ...

Lol depends on what you see as "naughty".... don't have to have sex to enjoy an hour of absolute sensual fun and games he he ;)
Mila
Mila - Re: What has been your highest tip from a client?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 125
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-18 10:04:10

[QUOTE;1440516;Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse]

Lol depends on what you see as "naughty".... don't have to have sex to enjoy an hour of absolute sensual fun and games he he ;

Totally agree!
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: What has been your highest tip from a client?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 746
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-18 10:12:09

I find a few girls really undervalue themselves, specifically in the budget and average territory. In those cases I usually book an hour even though I know I'll be out in 20min just so they don't rush which in it's own is a tip and then I carry a bit extra for extras which they occasionally just decide to do on their oen or I decide not to go for but give everything in any case. Could range from R100-400.

On the top end of pricing, I'm expecting top service. The wg going all out and looking the part is the standard to that service becomes standard for the level they're in and all the others there give the same so probably no tip.

Experience has taught me to never tip anyone that asks for it, especially before the session. Actually,note to self, walk away next time if I ever get asked for a tip before service is rendered.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What has been your highest tip from a client?
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2018-09-18 10:19:57

I've given a R4500 tip before.
Lea-may
Lea-may - Re: What has been your highest tip from a client?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 196
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-18 10:21:20

On 2018-09-18 09:52:30 Mila said:
I'm appreciated any kind of tips. It's can be R 100 or chocolate. Some of the clients pay double for hour session. But I'm not expecting from client tips. Thank you anywhere for any kind of support!

I agree 100% with you. Stunning pics lady xxx
Mia Bbw
Mia Bbw - Re: What has been your highest tip from a client?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2221
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-18 10:24:11

I appreciate their support and have the occasional client that tip. But just visiting and supporting me is more than appreciated

Kisses and hugs.
SamD
SamD - Re: What has been your highest tip from a client?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 110
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-18 10:35:40

On 2018-09-18 09:54:22 YourChunkyFunkiness said:
To my disappointment, I found that none of them bothered to thank me for giving them a tip. Don't get me wrong, I don't expect anyone to fall to the floor to praise me ...

It must be hard for the ladies to know what works for different guys. I never never never want to hear anything money related from the lady I am booking. I discuss money when I make the booking, leave it discreetly on the table when I walk in - like money was never mentioned.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.