Navigation
Alexa
Alexa - Re: Some confession
Re: Some confession
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 140
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-28 10:48:15

Now you know that particular venue does that rather boycott them. Maybe bosses wont turn the blind eye they do if their business was affected negatively by the nastiness.

Girls should be answering their own calls. At least the biz thats meant for you will find you.
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: Some confession
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 488
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-28 10:53:18

Wow Alexa. You really have no love for venues, do you?

Sorry to hear about all that stuff you went through..
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: Some confession
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1485
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-28 10:57:31
Edited: 2018-09-28 10:58:37

On 2018-09-28 10:42:30 YourChunkyFunkiness said:
On 2018-09-28 09:14:28 Melina - The Edging Expert said: Isnt this thread also stiring up some more of those uncalled for hurtfull feelings between the ladies in venues???
# pondering face on

Another reason why being private Rocks.

That was not the intent Melina.

Once I was trying to book a girl but they kept telling me she was busy. When I eventually got through to her, during the session she told me that its been quite for days..

Im so sorry to hear this its not cool. Many years ago when i work at Conrad drive and at Lennox the more permanent ladies that used to work at had known the secret to business was always to promote the ladies in the house, pull them in on bookings i often remember bookings where all the girls were in the same booking at the same time or tge guy would rotate ladies everyone made money and everyone was happy.

But its sad that ladies have to resort to this sort of behavior :(

As Alexa had mentioned its best to call the lady directly.
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Some confession
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2408
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-28 11:01:24

I have not worked at a venue, more like a private house with a couple of ladies

Must say I worked at one house where what @Alexa mentioned happened to me

Since I moved every other house I worked from have had no issues at all

We are all in this business for the same reason, why sabotage or get jealous? The only competition you'll ever have is with yourself. We should help each other not break one another down.

I have always helped ladies I've worked with, made bookings for them or even convinced them for doubles. Never once have I taken another lady's income from her

Alexa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 141
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-28 11:05:56

Ive worked at a few venues - all places with apparent good reputations - and at each venue there has always been bad internal politics. I really wish i could list all the things i and other girls have had the misfortune of experiencing. There are pros to working at venues for sure, i wont deny that but i for one wont expise myself to the maliciousness that exists at venues anymore. We all just want to keep the roof over our heads etc but its very hard to do that when client are told you have a disease and then you end up broke ass and on the street. Its quite evil actualky because each girl is there for the exact sane reasons and you know what the consequences are for a girl if she doesnt earn. And the bosses know this shit goes on but as long as the punter books someone and the boss gets their money they dont care ten shits about the politics.
Lea-may
Lea-may - Re: Some confession
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 242
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-28 11:07:00

Totally agree with the Birthday girl. I worked with her for a couple of days,and we had but only fun times ...there us no need to break a another lady down. Its just not right xxxx
Storm
Storm - Re: Some confession
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 357
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-28 11:08:10

On 2018-09-28 09:14:28 Melina - The Edging Expert said:
Isnt this thread also stiring up some more of those uncalled for hurtfull feelings between the ladies in venues???
# pondering face on

Another reason why being private Rocks.

With u on that day sister!!!!
Alexa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 142
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-28 11:08:45

Seems ive definately been working in the wrong places lol ...
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Some confession
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2569
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-28 11:25:50

I was at the receiving end. White ladies told clients if they ever saw them booking me they can forget about ever getting bookings with them. Well these guys all flocked tp me when I started working alone.....hypocritical of the punters. ...yes.
Alexa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 143
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-28 11:34:35

What gets me is the punters believing the shit they are told. I mean isnt it obvious to a person when a chick is bad mouthing another girl that obviously something is going on? How can guys believe the disease story so easily?? A girl with a disease isnt going to last long in this business. I would be asking myself why this girl doesnt want me to book the girl being bad mouthed...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.