Navigation
J_69
J_69 - Re: Punters Paranoia
Re: Punters Paranoia
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 388
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-08 12:00:06

That's funny shit, at least u still out of the shitbox:-)
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Punters Paranoia
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1088
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-08 12:17:56

On 2018-10-08 11:52:06 Done_It_All said:
Due to advice on this forum I started using a punting phone.
The wifey was asked by our service provider of she would like to Fica the new phone separately or in addition to the phones already on my name.
Apparently they couldn't contact me so phoned her number.
Sweated blood for a few hours until I realised it was the kids birthday in a weeks time so the punting phone is now his and I am once again father of the year

Get a sim card from a Pakistani cell phone shop. No rica nonsense...
I'ts registered to some Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
@tate
@tate - Re: Punters Paranoia
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-08 12:30:35

Got home drunk one saturday, wifey was out with friends and thought i could browse esa while waiting. Next thing i hear the shower running, i must have dozed off while the laptop was on my lap and esa pages still open. I was sweating like a pig waiting for wifey to finish showering and for all hell to break loose..Luckily she had not bothered to check the screen she came in...it was all smiles and complaints about snoring.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Punters Paranoia
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-08 12:31:15

On 2018-10-08 11:52:06 Done_It_All said:
Due to advice on this forum I started using a punting phone.
The wifey was asked by our service provider of she would like to Fica the new phone separately or in addition to the phones already on my name.
Apparently they couldn't contact me so phoned her number.
Sweated blood for a few hours until I realised it was the kids birthday in a weeks time so the punting phone is now his and I am once again father of the year

LOLEST
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-08 12:58:00

On 2018-10-08 11:38:28 Ziske said:
If this would ease your paranoia, I am very discreet and I don't sms, whatsapp or phone my clients unless they do first

I also make sure all products I use are fragrance free and the perfume I use is light so it won't rub off on clients as well as my make up :-)

Hugs
Ziske xoxo

This really helps a lot
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Punters Paranoia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2430
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-08 13:07:22

@sednesar you should know as you have been with me before

I make you feel at ease and comfortable
roshta
roshta - Re: Punters Paranoia
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 559
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-08 13:23:13

On 2018-10-08 12:30:35 @tate said:
Got home drunk one saturday, wifey was out with friends and thought i could browse esa while waiting. Next thing i hear the shower running, i must have dozed off while the laptop was on my lap and esa pages still open. I was sweating like a pig waiting for wifey to finish showering and for all hell to break loose..Luckily she had not bothered to check the screen she came in...it was all smiles and complaints about snoring.

I think we have to meet so that you can tick some lotto numbers for me lol
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-08 13:40:42

On 2018-10-08 13:07:22 Ziske said:
@sednesar you should know as you have been with me before

I make you feel at ease and comfortable

Definitely !
Dublin
Dublin - Re: Punters Paranoia
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-08 14:52:02

On 2018-10-08 11:38:28 Ziske said:
If this would ease your paranoia, I am very discreet and I don't sms, whatsapp or phone my clients unless they do first

I also make sure all products I use are fragrance free and the perfume I use is light so it won't rub off on clients as well as my make up :-)

Hugs
Ziske xoxo

This bit about fragrance free perfume and make-up: I wish all SPs would do exactly that.
2cool4u007
2cool4u007 - Re: Punters Paranoia
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-08 16:03:20

On 2018-10-08 12:30:35 @tate said:

She probably did see it & didnt care cause she was showering after being out with "friends" lol

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.