Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: <i>[Number removed by ESA Admin]</i>
Re: <i>[Number removed by ESA Admin]</i>
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-10-20 05:09:21
Edited: 2018-10-20 05:10:02

There must be a better way to do all of this.

Everyday is way too much but there's such little information available on the profiles. How else could punters get more information on an SP's offerings, especially because these change often?

Some ladies don't want to be contacted via text. Whatsapp isn't an option either. Some ladies don't respond to PMs. Calls are the one reliable form of contact but some ladies get upset if you just want some questions answered to understand if she can offer what you need on any given day.

I'm sure this response won't be popular whatsoever but this is an important issue to address.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-20 05:27:01

I fully understand Tammy statement. And why she did what she did. Its the same problem of the people that call u day after day to sell sum crap to u over the phone for example insurence company to sell there product to u. And if u say im not interested the lady/guy ask u but why r u not interested really!!!!!! Gr8 stuff tammy. Hopefully he will stop wasting the ladies time
Inquisitive1
Inquisitive1 - Re: <i>[Number removed by ESA Admin]</i>
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-20 08:10:24

On 2018-10-20 05:09:21 Mannycum said:

I'm sure this response won't be popular whatsoever but this is an important issue to address.

100% correct! this is an issue that needs to be addressed. punters should stop waisting SP's time. And SP's should stop waisting punters time.
how is what this guy does justified? it's the same as you making a booking and on arrival the SP's phone is off.
Tobago
Tobago - Re: <i>[Number removed by ESA Admin]</i>
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 175
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-20 09:16:21

My favourite:
Me - Hi I was phoning about your ad on ESA
Her - Would you like some more information?
Me - No actually I just wanted to ask what the weather is like in Pretoria today.....
WTF??? SERIOUSLY??? Why did YOU think I was phoning? For a cricket score?
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-10-20 13:25:40

On 2018-10-19 16:30:29 Veronica Franco said:
On 2018-10-19 13:57:38 Tammy said: Ask every day what's the rates what do you do, he wants to book but never do. Just waste your time

I get many guys that constantly enquire, some for years...I've saved ALL communications for years.

I told a guy not to long ago that he has enquired many times before and never booked, so why should I waste my time with responding....he laughed and answered that he's waiting for my rate to go down like the other ladies and says it has!

I simply restructured my fees to exclude greek as an extra which most clients opt for anyway, so it is actually the same!

Lol! Guys can be such idiots @Veronica Franco.
Crystal
Crystal - Re: <i>[Number removed by ESA Admin]</i>
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 68
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-20 14:51:31

On 2018-10-20 09:16:21 Tobago said:
My favourite:
Me - Hi I was phoning about your ad on ESA
Her - Would you like some more information?
Me - No actually I just wanted to ask what the weather is like in Pretoria today.....
WTF??? SERIOUSLY??? Why did YOU think I was phoning? For a cricket score?

LOL! Hehehehe

RockDog
RockDog - Re: <i>[Number removed by ESA Admin]</i>
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-20 16:04:17
Edited: 2018-10-20 16:07:59

Every industry and job has its challenges. Usually the people getting paid are the ones that need to find the solution. It would have been a simple matter of blocking the number. No more issue. This site is becoming more in favour of the working girl regardless that the punter pays a subscription and is the source of income for the whole industry.

Girls have their own forum? And we don't get to see what they say there? There are some ladies in the industry that would easily post something on that forum for a perceived wrong doing by a punter and people would suddenly stop taking your calls. Posting something as silly as "He keeps calling and never books", that speaks to the character of the girl. What else will she post there? I wont be visiting her. In fact this has made me afraid of all the working girls on this site with their secret private forum.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: <i>[Number removed by ESA Admin]</i>
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5496
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-20 16:45:28

Thinking the girls forum is a good thing .. they go though many shit caused by some punters !!!

But if it is used for the wrong reason because of jealousy, etc then it can definitely have a negative influence towards punters and the industry as a whole !!!
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: <i>[Number removed by ESA Admin]</i>
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5652
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-20 17:52:36
Edited: 2018-10-20 18:01:05

On 2018-10-20 16:04:17 RockDog said:
Every industry and job has its challenges. Usually the people getting paid are the ones that need to find the solution. It would have been a simple matter of blocking the number. No more issue. This site is becoming more in favour of the working girl regardless that the punter pays a subscription and is the source of income for the whole industry.

Girls have their own forum? And we don't get to see what they say there? There are some ladies in the industry that would easily post something on that forum for a perceived wrong doing by a punter and people would suddenly stop taking your calls. Posting something as silly as "He keeps calling and never books", that speaks to the character of the girl. What else will she post there? I wont be visiting her. In fact this has made me afraid of all the working girls on this site with their secret private forum.

Oh Boo Hoo....Give up punting then if our forum bugs you that much! It's very rare that one hears of punters being murdered, raped and even dismembered...and even when that shit is posted here, we are told it belongs on the ladies forum! The ladies forum isn't as active as this forum and it has provided so much insight to us about various things! It's not only about bad clients. We put ourselves at risk everyday in the most dangerous country in the world...most of it caused by men. Do we not deserve any kind of recourse Or protection, even talking amongst ourselves about issues we encounter?

And if they constantly call and message and never book...then what are we losing? Things are tough but clients with your attitude are worth losing! We pass over clients everyday that we don't want to see!
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: <i>[Number removed by ESA Admin]</i>
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5653
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-20 17:53:14

On 2018-10-20 13:25:40 Sirwhiskey said:
On 2018-10-19 16:30:29 Veronica Franco said: On 2018-10-19 13:57:38 Tammy said: Ask every day what's the rates what do you do, he wants to book but never do. Just waste your time

I get many guys that constantly enquire, some for years...I've saved ALL communications for years.

I told a guy not to long ago that he has enquired many times before and never booked, so why should I waste my time with responding....he laughed and answered that he's waiting for my rate to go down like the other ladies and says it has!

I simply restructured my fees to exclude greek as an extra which most clients opt for anyway, so it is actually the same!

Lol! Guys can be such idiots @Veronica Franco.

You can say that again!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.