Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Introducing S&M, aka Sia & Mark, providing the full swingers experie
Re: Introducing S&M, aka Sia & Mark, providing the full swingers experie
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-01 21:45:53

On 2018-11-01 21:14:31 Lalaa No.1 said:
On 2018-11-01 11:59:34 Sia & Mark - S & M said: Have you always wanted to swing or get in on some group action and just never had the opportunity?

Well now is your chance!

We are Sensational Sia and Magic Mark the American, aka S&M, the hottest working male/female duo in all of South Africa providing men, women and couples with the full swinging experience!

Our standard rate includes a full service offering, oral giving/receiving included. In the mood for something especially kinky? Just ask. All enquiries welcome.

Gents, bring your wife/girlfriend and watch as Mark fucks her brains out while Sia rides your cock to oblivion. Or come alone and take turns with Mark as you both tag team Sia to your heart's content.

Ladies you are also more than welcome to come and experience the soft sensual caress of Sia's feminine touch in combination with Mark's muscular American grip.

We host out of our private flat in Hatfield (new location soon) and we are also available for outcalls throughout Gauteng. Planning a wild swingers party? Hire us to put on a fuck show for you and your guests!

Couples and Intimacy coaching sessions start end of November. Packages for 3, 5, and 10 sessions are available.

We are generally available nights during the week and 24/7 on weekends. All bookings done by appointment only. When you are ready to schedule your appointment please give us a call or message us on WhatsApp (If phoning between 9-5 on a weekday please call Sia).

Sia - 073 905 5178
Mark - 073 390 6788

Looking forward to hearing from you!

S&M xoxoxo

Wow wow.....
I need a boyfriend first .....

I'll be ur bf
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Introducing S&M, aka Sia & Mark, providing the full swingers experie
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-01 22:18:25

Shit Princec beat me to it... Maybe we can both be your bfs..
Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Re: Introducing S&M, aka Sia & Mark, providing the full swingers experie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1813
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-01 22:37:49

Sharing is caring....I am a polygamist
Sensational Sia
Sensational Sia - Re: Introducing S&M, aka Sia & Mark, providing the full swingers experie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 21
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-01 22:58:19

Bring them both Lala! Five is a fabulous number

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.