Navigation
Ling
Ling - Re: Ling needs the lovely Gent's thoughts on a idea I have been thinking about
Re: Ling needs the lovely Gent's thoughts on a idea I have been thinking about
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 950
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-16 08:47:28

Hi to all the lovely Gent's who have replied to the topic. Casey and I do doubles

But the main reason I actually created the thread is when she is busy with a client I have a hour free on my hand's..

Your car would be in my driveway just standing there.

As to all the dirty minds I definitely can clean and release as well lol. The aim is not to make a profit it's merely to assist me in making my hour of waiting less. And plus it's fun.. But thank you all for the input..
Kingsman
Kingsman - Re: Ling needs the lovely Gent's thoughts on a idea I have been thinking about
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 802
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-16 09:10:16

Ling you are incredibly sexy but my car will not be washed as its you who will be in my booking xxx
Ling
Ling - Re: Ling needs the lovely Gent's thoughts on a idea I have been thinking about
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 951
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-16 09:17:12

On 2018-11-16 09:10:16 Kingsman said:
Ling you are incredibly sexy but my car will not be washed as its you who will be in my booking xxx

Lol yippee looking forward hun have a stunning day..

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.