SilverWolf
SilverWolf - Re: Stop Order
Re: Stop Order
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 264
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-27 07:20:09

On 2018-11-26 21:45:39 Arhwen said:
The problem is not all punters and working girls are trustworthy.

Also considering what the cat will drag in through my door 200 a month over 8 months would probably bring me the clientle i am trying to avoid with my current rates.

With that said and done SilverWolf if you were the punter (and a select few other than you) I would consider it.

However you find guys talking advantage of a ladies good will.

Sometimes someone things are just not worth the hassle.

Aww... thanks love. :) But yeah, its just ideas and imaginings. This is what I get up to at work when you are not around to distract me. ;)

Xxx
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Stop Order
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6048
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-27 07:27:19

Sjoe the idea of you getting up :)

# Naughty thoughts

Heres a idea while we are discussing what you get up to at work may I hide under your desk while while i watch and help myself to a piece of your man meat ;)

Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Stop Order
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2657
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-27 07:37:33
Edited: 2018-11-27 07:40:35

[QUOTE;1578298;abiem50

Also ladies must consider a mobile swipe machine. Very convenient. 2.7% bank fee per

[/QUOTE]
Able I had first-hand experience how this goes wrong. I have edited this post cos I realised I might be giving some bad guys good ideas on how to rip ladies off.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf - Re: Stop Order
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 266
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-27 07:56:37

On 2018-11-27 07:27:19 Arhwen said:
Sjoe the idea of you getting up :)

# Naughty thoughts

Heres a idea while we are discussing what you get up to at work may I hide under your desk while while i watch and help myself to a piece of your man meat ;)

Damn... yes please. You need a lift? ;)
Madison Bbw
Madison Bbw - Re: Stop Order
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 167
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-27 10:11:56

I love the idea!!!

and just because we're in the industry doesn't mean we can't do basic time management and accounting.

xxx

I'm definitely up for something like that!
uwillwantme
uwillwantme - Re: Stop Order
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 926
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-27 10:47:33

Cash is King for these transactions. No need for involvement of banking transactions for these deals. With the kind of scams going on, the details could leak, misused also.

The families are dependent on the bank account, so keep that as the primary concern and priority. Punting can be done with less hassles and even lesser mainline transactional services involvement.

Thats my 2c

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.