Joy (the Original)
Joy (the Original) - Re: Recomendations in CPT
Re: Recomendations in CPT
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 545
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-29 12:14:15

On 2019-01-29 08:58:36 SSexperiment said:
The Cape Town pickings are slim semen! I am continually envious of the variety of quality ladies that Joburg and Pretoria punters have to choose from.

I am planning a trip to Cape Town the end of February. Hope to spoil all you horny men for a week or two.

Lovies
Joy
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Recomendations in CPT
Re: Recomendations in CPT
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3318
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-29 12:17:34

In all honesty, most punters visiting CT who request for ladies here via the forum have all kinds of specifications, their choice and their money, nothing wrong with that.

Replies from the ladies based in CT will be highly slim. So it's always advisable for one to specify which and what type of lady they are looking for.

I for one will not recommend myself on such threads that don't or never have enough details to go on.

So my advise is since it is probably your last day being stuck in a rut here, rather manage the search yourself or wait till you get to JHB or PTA. Or better yet to be safe than sorry, visit your favourite lady. Someone you're familiar with, no use in asking for variety when you not willing to take risks.

Keep the semen in and explode when you get to your final destination.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.