Navigation
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: Thirsty Meg's day.
Re: Thirsty Meg's day.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2296
View Profile
Posted: 2019-07-04 12:01:47

I think it's up to the Clients and Meg whether they enjoy a drink or not. Some guys will decline as they have work obligations. I really don't think it will become a piss-up party with Meg being drunk every Thursday. Lol!

I've enjoyed a glass of wine with Meg on previous visits to her and it really brings such a chilled and relaxed vibe to the booking. Try it guys...it's really awesome.

As she says, how many guys drink at the pub before going to a booking anyway? But I understand and respect the concern from the gents. I just think Meg can take good care of herself. She's a very nice person but she doesn't take shit from guys who misbehave.

Meg I will indeed bring a bottle of wine when I come to visit you next time ;-)
Meg
Meg - Re: Thirsty Meg's day.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6562
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-07-04 12:54:46

On 2019-07-04 12:01:47 GreyKnight said:
I think it's up to the Clients and Meg whether they enjoy a drink or not. Some guys will decline as they have work obligations. I really don't think it will become a piss-up party with Meg being drunk every Thursday. Lol!

I've enjoyed a glass of wine with Meg on previous visits to her and it really brings such a chilled and relaxed vibe to the booking. Try it guys...it's really awesome.

As she says, how many guys drink at the pub before going to a booking anyway? But I understand and respect the concern from the gents. I just think Meg can take good care of herself. She's a very nice person but she doesn't take shit from guys who misbehave.

Meg I will indeed bring a bottle of wine when I come to visit you next time ;-)

Thank you sweetheart. I appreciate you explaining to them how I work.
Yes you know me better then most and know I wont be drunk when I still have obligations and need to work the rest of the day.
Then you also need to mention that you where my last appointment for the day and I didn't see any other clients when you visit.
Ps: I can control my alcohol.
And NO I haven't had any thing to drink today.
The appointments I do have doesn't involve alcohol. Just awesome fun and playing both ways.
Meg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6563
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-07-04 12:59:47
Edited: 2019-07-04 13:00:41

Ive worked at places where the ladies had drinks everyday.
I can honestly say I didnt join them. As I know how i feel the day or 3 after a drinking session.
I like doing my own thing and its not wrong for me not to join a crowd just to fit in.
Meg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6564
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-07-04 14:06:07

yestervark could I just ask you one question? Why didn't you send me a pm regarding my marketing strategy? Now the only thing people see is the negative side regarding this post.
I don't see anyone else complaining about other ladies marketing strategy?

It's like Mr Grey said. I know myself. I won't be influenced nor forced to do anything I don't like.
Like I said I have a open mind to many things in life...some works for me and others don't. If I don't want to do something no one will force me. Lucky we all have a choice.
And mine was to market a relaxing hour with my clients.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Thirsty Meg's day.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-07-04 16:41:47

to give you the opportunity to clarify maybe? i am the one who spoke up but others may also have read room for caution where there then does not seem to be a need.
maybe i am over sensitive. all of us here in purple are f#d in some way or another. yet that does not mean we are the first generation of coocoo and i guess all are sensitized to their own molding.

as i started. no insult intended. just care
Meg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6572
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-07-04 20:07:29

Thank you for your concern. It's good to know people still care.
My first Thursday was last week.
And i would say I really enjoyed the company.
There was a relaxing atmosphere and not over drinking and staying with one glass per client.
I do have a small frame so my intake is half as much as the normal people who drink more on occasion then I drink in 10 years.
If I feel I'm done after one glass believe me then I'm done.
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Thirsty Meg's day.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6449
View Profile
Posted: 2019-07-04 20:34:54

Now this is very interesting gosh.
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Thirsty Meg's day.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 94
View Profile
Posted: 2019-07-04 21:34:20
Edited: 2019-07-04 21:34:58

Can't understand the furore over a respected advertiser's added service on a Thursday. Most bookings are an hour, or two at most. A client isn't exactly going to get tanked in that hour as he would definitely be spending most of that time enjoying the lovely Meg's sweet delights and definitely not seeking solace at the bottom of the bottle.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Thirsty Meg's day.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-07-04 22:45:32

i like the idea of Meg's Thirsty Thursday...i might just visit next time.
Meg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6573
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-07-05 07:46:09

On 2019-07-04 21:34:20 Johnny English said:
Can't understand the furore over a respected advertiser's added service on a Thursday. Most bookings are an hour, or two at most. A client isn't exactly going to get tanked in that hour as he would definitely be spending most of that time enjoying the lovely Meg's sweet delights and definitely not seeking solace at the bottom of the bottle.

Thank you. That's exactly what it should be a joyful moment.
We not having a drinking competition to see who gets drunk first lol.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.