Re: BE AWARE GIRL**
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1075
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-26 05:57:27

On 2019-08-24 13:10:38 Bbw Nadia said:
But did he do a booking with you?
Delete his Number pls.

Gosh, we do need more details and can't get them now. Like why did he just e-wallet for someone to come take the money back??? Makes no sense.

Like maybe he e-walleted in advance and she drew the money and then bailed on the appointment and he happens to have a cool female debt collector friend...

Maybe he e-walleted and is married and his wife checked the transaction before he could see the wg and caught up in the moment, he said he put a wrong number trying to explain. The best thing then is to just e-wallet it back since there was no service, if anything, just to let the guy try and salvage his marriage instead of explaining why he was punting in court and to his kids...
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: BE AWARE GIRL**
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3596
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-26 06:16:25

On 2019-08-25 22:33:11 spargish87 said:
Wait.... so you ban a girl from the forum, who was legitimately been harassed by a guy, just trying to get the word out there for other girls. We are so worried about privacy of punters but when a lady tries to help other ladies out she is the one who gets the ban.

Would posting his ESA username get her banned as well.

There is a faciity for ladies to warn other ladies and this is NOT it. The issus is not the warning, the issue is she posted his number.
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: BE AWARE GIRL**
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 735
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-26 08:42:58
Edited: 2019-08-26 08:48:11

Well besides being banned from the forum, this punter has also deleted her from his favourites list.

@varkie. Besides the terms and condtions,this transgression is dealt with frequently and is not an obscure petty rule.Chances are that Serena did it with malicious intend.If not, why bother to post the number in the general forum?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: BE AWARE GIRL**
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-26 09:03:34

On 2019-08-26 08:42:58 undercoverpta said:
Chances are that Serena did it with malicious intend.If not, why bother to post the number in the general forum?

cant argue that. a posibility but being a busy one, i would have thought she had better things to do. i read it as frustration, but yip, we have no way of really knowing
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: BE AWARE GIRL**
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3598
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-26 09:13:20

On 2019-08-26 08:42:58 undercoverpta said:
Well besides being banned from the forum, this punter has also deleted her from his favourites list.

@varkie. Besides the terms and condtions,this transgression is dealt with frequently and is not an obscure petty rule.Chances are that Serena did it with malicious intend.If not, why bother to post the number in the general forum?

Or she might have thought she was on the ladies forum and honestly made amistake. I have on occasion posted something meant for this forum on the ladies forum.
spargish87
spargish87 - Re: BE AWARE GIRL**
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-26 12:55:58

On 2019-08-26 06:16:25 Bbw Nadia said:
On 2019-08-25 22:33:11 spargish87 said: Wait.... so you ban a girl from the forum, who was legitimately been harassed by a guy, just trying to get the word out there for other girls. We are so worried about privacy of punters but when a lady tries to help other ladies out she is the one who gets the ban

Would posting his ESA username get her banned as well.

There is a faciity for ladies to warn other ladies and this is NOT it. The issus is not the warning, the issue is she posted his number.

Glad to know there is a place where you can do that.
Surely then there can be little bit more refinement from the Admin. Remove the number as soon as it is reported and then try and get some more info. Then move the post, hate to see a legitimate warning get dismissed because a mistake was made.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions after all.
Inquisitive1
Inquisitive1 - Re: BE AWARE GIRL**
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 154
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-26 20:30:50

I'm thrilled she created this post, (any post would've sufficed) what a beautiful goddess
spargish87
spargish87 - Re: BE AWARE GIRL**
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-26 22:37:20
Edited: 2019-08-26 22:40:10

On 2019-08-26 05:57:27 Need4Passion said:
On 2019-08-24 13:10:38 Bbw Nadia said: But did he do a booking with you?
Delete his Number pls.

Gosh, we do need more details and can't get them now. Like why did he just e-wallet for someone to come take the money back??? Makes no sense.

Like maybe he e-walleted in advance and she drew the money and then bailed on the appointment and he happens to have a cool female debt collector friend...

Maybe he e-walleted and is married and his wife checked the transaction before he could see the wg and caught up in the moment, he said he put a wrong number trying to explain. The best thing then is to just e-wallet it back since there was no service, if anything, just to let the guy try and salvage his marriage instead of explaining why he was punting in court and to his kids...

I happened to be spending time with Serena post the incident on Saturday. Details need:
*Punter makes a booking
*Rocks up says he forgot his wallet, can he use e-wallet
*All good with Serena, booking takes place
*A while after the bookings, the calls trying to extort her out of the money occur.

The thought of saying "Let him try and salvage his marrige", really? We're adults here, everyone knows the risks in indulging in such pleasures. So a freebie should happen to save a marriage?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: BE AWARE GIRL**
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-27 06:38:43
Edited: 2019-08-27 06:41:14

..or he can have both by him going there giving her cash for services rendered (plus some for the sht he put her through) and then she can "return" the ewallet money to the lady thats bugging her. that way she is still paid(twice) and he can smooth things his side by her returning money (once)

and once done she can add him to her contacts under the name "fkn idiot" and remeber to charge him R3k cash up front in future. :)
Meg
Meg - Re: BE AWARE GIRL**
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6786
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-27 07:13:34
Edited: 2019-08-27 07:37:26

The point I'm trying to make is..YES rules are rules.
But that doesn't educate new advertisers on how to use ESA to their advantage and get their money worth.

There are so many links to different discussions.
How does one educate new members?
I still don't know what half of this pages are for.

General forum communicating with the public and or doing self premonition.
Reviews....where the ladies are being reviewed by clients and having a look at your profile.
Private forum (it's been listed as something else on our site;ask if you not sure where to post).
Or else known as the ladies forum.
Personal messages...where clients; ladies leave messages to inquire about your services.

Rules and educating are two different things.

Yes I agree it could help if the photographer helps the ladies that uses this site.
How the username and password work.
Where to log in if you want to interact with people.
And where to leave warnings.
Rules change everyday.
I'm honest I don't read the rules everyday because I just want to log in...set myself available and have a little chat with the people.

Rules...as I see it from my phone....

The #1 policy of the ESA Forum can be summarised in one word: Respect.
Due to the continuous use of sneaky tactics by ex-advertisers and competitors, we were forced to implement this strict Freeloading Policy. Please take a moment to review these rules before asking about non-advertisers.
The slightest derogatory racial and/or religious remark will result in immediate banning without warning.
If the system says a certain link and/or topic may not be posted, do not try to fool the system usi*g st*rs
Multiple Usernames and aliases not allowed as it goes against the spirit of this forum.
Do not post personal details like emails/cellphone numbers/car registration details on a public forum. Use the ESA Message System
ESA has the right to ban anyone without warning at any time for not following rules that has been announced.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.