Navigation
Doubleslappedass
Doubleslappedass - Re: Cost of Punting
Re: Cost of Punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1099
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-06 09:27:13

Some of the guys I know spend a R100 k on a bicycle a year, and then all the gear and then the price of the races.. compared to them my 2k a month on my little hobby is small potatoes ..
JelebiVreeter
JelebiVreeter - Re: Cost of Punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 282
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-06 10:20:27

On 2019-09-06 09:27:13 Doubleslappedass said:
Some of the guys I know spend a R100 k on a bicycle a year, and then all the gear and then the price of the races.. compared to them my 2k a month on my little hobby is small potatoes ..

Nothing worse than a narcissist douche bag on an expensive bike wearing all that "I'm a giant douche" gear hogging the road!

Any ways same could be set for guys I know who spend a fortune on their golfing hobby.

My punting patterns are erratic. Sometimes I binge other times I limit it to 3 to 4 times a month.

semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Cost of Punting
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4212
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-06 11:01:21
Edited: 2019-09-06 11:02:45

On 2019-09-06 10:20:27 JelebiVreeter said:
...My punting patterns are erratic. Sometimes I binge other times I limit it to 3 to 4 times a month...

Same here...
I usually go on binges, when on home turf.
However,my work travels have been a bit frequent these days, so this has contributed to a bit of over-spending.
FUKKIT...which punter want's to be alone in an out of town hotel room?
Not me...No...LOL
mojompower
mojompower - Re: Cost of Punting
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 974
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-06 11:12:09

Look at a secondary income, passive ideally so you not working too hard to get it yet can enjoy the returns. Like the good days of bitcoin.. got me some great punts in Dubai of all places.

Then theres sport betting too. Its always more interesting watching the game with a wager on it. EPL is back and RWC is starting soon. Good days.

Like the old saying.. easy come easy go.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Cost of Punting
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-06 11:43:50

On 2019-09-06 10:20:27 JelebiVreeter said:
On 2019-09-06 09:27:13

Nothing worse than a narcissist douche bag on an expensive bike wearing all that "I'm a giant douche" gear hogging the road!

mr Lombard?
lots of money but a real doos
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Cost of Punting
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8191
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-06 11:50:58

If times allows .. two to four punts a month is the average for me
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-09-06 13:05:33
Edited: 2019-09-06 13:15:06

Last year I spent as little as just over R60k. Excluding fuel costs, energy boosters, data for browsing this site, airtime for calling up the ladies and whatever other costs that were punt related.

I punt several times a month depending on the type of SP and her rates... as well as how horny she makes me because at times a one hour booking turns into three hours. On average between 4 to 8 sessions a months.

For the month of August 2019 (last month) I had four sessions with three different ladies. That means that I had one session that lasted three hours with one lady, a double one hour session with another lady on two seperate days and a single one hour session with some other lady.

I was expecting to spend more this year but unfortunately my libido has decreased and my expenses has increased. My income has increased but I'm not reaping any benefits FFS.

Next year this time looks very promising as seen from projections/forecasts. I try to reduce all other expenses as best I can so that my punting budget my grow larger.

I tried gambling to improve my punting budget but I'd rather refrain and spend it all on punting instead of trying my luck.

In conclusion: I'm simply reducing all other unnecessary expenses to improve my budget towards punting, work hard and smart.

[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-09-06 18:00:23

So to sum up the responses. Would it be fair to assume that the range does vary from individual to individual. Some interesting feedback and quite an eye opener for me. Let's leave it that.

Now just imagine for a minute that somehow there was a ESA Lottery system in place ( need to work out the details) and all your Punting expenses are taken care of!!!

Please don't ban me for the suggestion
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-07 11:23:19

No need to gamble. Go to some experienced and able ladies ( there are many but Mia original jumps to mind), and you win each time!!!
ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: Cost of Punting
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 518
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-07 12:52:23

Averaged 4k p/m for the past 20 months. Down turn in my business had made that way over the top, so trying to stop at 2k p.m. Not easy with the ridiculous prices for a good WG in the mother city.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.