Navigation
johnyafrica
johnyafrica - Re: Victims
Re: Victims
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-10 12:27:22

As someone who has tried different sites (haven't we all?), I have been with WG where something doesn't feel right, and I guess to a certain extent you ask yourself if you have an obligation to try and help that person. Not sure if that's what one of the things that the OP was alluding to.
wild_one
wild_one - Re: Victims
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 97
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-10 12:51:12

Frank if you feel you want to help you might want to consider this avenue www.salvationarmy.org.za/anti-human-trafficking/
Sabrina@ Sensual Spa
Sabrina@ Sensual Spa - Re: Victims
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 382
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-10 16:07:50

Personally, I love using my sexuality to make money. It makes me feel empowered because it's my choice to, and nobody has forced me. The only thing I'm addicted to is the thrill of making money, using my femininity.
Bone Ranger
Bone Ranger - Re: Victims
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-11 11:34:42

Recently hooked up with a working girl, chemistry and sexual attraction out of this world, only to find out about her situation. I live the most uncomplicated life and don't want to any after many years of dealing with similar situations, problem is I feel guilty now and know I could most probably get her away from the situation she is in, but after finding out the truth I cant bring myself to get involved any deeper. I have sleepless nights worrying about her and where she is. This is honestly a nightmare at the moment.

Would appreciate ant feedback what your thoughts are on this.
wild_one
wild_one - Re: Victims
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 102
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-11 11:56:06

@ Bone Ranger , having a lot experience with people in these situations I have to warn you that some people are "professional victims" and instead of grabbing a helping hand and getting out of the bad situations they tend to pull you into the mud

so be careful , rather get a professional organisation to help
Bigdickbill
Bigdickbill - Re: Victims
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-11 12:46:47

Honestly a question I asked myself but then I don't really have any solution to the issue... So I guess choose your next girl wisely? I mean reviews are there for rating the experience not their background. I guess if something feels off just don't go there.
nsasexguy
nsasexguy - Re: Victims
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 132
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-11 13:37:31

I get that Frank is concerned about SP wellbeing. Personally, I don't dig around anyone's back story ANYMORE. In my past, I had a savior complex and got burnt by those I was trying to help. Now I behave responsibility with SP's. I'm here for the fantasy and escapism that ESA offers.
Iman
Iman - Re: Victims
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 64
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-11 13:50:34
Edited: 2021-10-11 13:58:52

Aah..and we women as SPs also deal with the male victim of 'bullying by males and females /Patronising society across areas'. This victim who shows his alpha male,in control,I'm the boss via mistreatment of others because... *drumbroll* "I'm paying for it/who cares what you say or do?look at what you do"Etc etc..

Im not forced to do what I do and why but I gotta deal with this type male at any given time. When all i wanna do is work,make a living and enjoy life all without any negative energies..

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.