Angie
Angie - Re: Loadshedding issues... whats your take
Re: Loadshedding issues... whats your take
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 34
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-10 18:49:04

On 2021-10-10 18:14:36 Jakeburns78 said:
On 2021-10-10 17:33:14 Angie said: So plenty of us girls operate from private residences and get affected by loadshedding these days more than ever...
Punters... how do you feel about booking girls during these "dark" times...

I went to see a lady (unfortunately no longer active here) and I had booked a rather elaborate play date, but there was load-shedding, she contacted me well ahead of the time to inform me and asked if I wanted to cancel as we couldn't have a proper play, I asked what can you do instead and she said if I came she would make sure it was good,

When I got there the heaters were on, (this was winter) the water was hot and she had freshly brewed coffee in a thermos, she made sure she had lights in the room, (battery operated) and it was warm light and comfy.

Plus although she didn't reduce her fee, as it was not her doing and she did warn me, it was my choice to go, we did run well after the allotted time with no extra

what I am saying is warn the potential client and add a few touches to make it comfortable for him, if its hot and you haven't a fan make sure the windows are open, make sure you have water on ice to stay cold, think a little out of the box and you can really make it a great date, invest in a little bluetooth speaker so you can still play some music via your phone, buy some hand fans to keep cool if things really heat up etc..
you can even get these battery operated fairy lights to string around te bed/room to add ambience

we all live here and understand load shedding and have to make do with we have

Jake

@jake ... Imagine a hot day like today. Loadshedding. Theres a lush garden. Blanket with tea light candles and music playing from a boom box in the background...
Angie
Angie - Re: Loadshedding issues... whats your take
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 35
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-10 18:57:40

On 2021-10-10 18:47:44 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
Just saw Jake's post and it is true battery operated lights , solar lights and candles do the trick.

I do not think visiting a lady in the dark is really the problem.. it is what lurks in the dark to and from her that keeps gents away.. we live in a country where criminals really go into overdrive during dark hours.. and with all street light and traffic lights out it becomes a scary world out there.

It indeed can feel very ominous driving to appointments at night during loadshedding... in some areas ominous is immanent anyways.
We adapt and overcome hey Girl ;)
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Loadshedding issues... whats your take
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1761
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-10 20:32:18
Edited: 2021-10-10 20:33:36

@jake ... Imagine a hot day like today. Loadshedding. Theres a lush garden. Blanket with tea light candles and music playing from a boom box in the background...[/QUOTE]

Add in an ice cold bottle of wine, some strawberries and cream to eat off of naked bodies, sex outside under the sunny skies, now that sounds like it would be fun

Jake
Joe
Joe - Re: Loadshedding issues... whats your take
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 213
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-11 07:07:54

Loadshedding use to be a struggle of the past till I just put a generator in.

Xxx
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: Loadshedding issues... whats your take
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2658
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-11 07:22:53

On 2021-10-10 17:33:14 Angie said:
So plenty of us girls operate from private residences and get affected by loadshedding these days more than ever...
Punters... how do you feel about booking girls during these "dark" times...

Loadshedding is unfortunately something that we have no control over and if I can't change the situation then I should be able to adapt. Here's my advice.

You take the opportunity to create a ambiance with candles and some music. Hopefully you are well prepared for loadshedding and all your devices are charged then you can play some back ground music. If it's winter invest in a Gass heater if there's a heat wave get creative and offer your clients a cold drink. Take a cold shower together give him a bj with ice if you do full House if not gently blow air on your client from time to time if done correctly it drives them crazy.

Hope this helps.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Loadshedding issues... whats your take
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6222
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-11 07:39:35
Edited: 2021-10-11 07:49:30

I have no issues. If you do not switch the geyser on and off, hot water isn't an issue. That 3 hrs that we have loadshedding doesn't make a difference if you shower, not bath. I have a reasonably big geyser so no hassles there. I watch the loadshedding achedule and plan accordingly. I do have an issue at night. Outside area is completely dark. But then I run a special for earlier in the day and manipulate guys to come earlier. I only work till 8 so if it goes off late, no big deal.
I cannot speak for others. But for any loadshedding period, I would probably only have booked 1, maybe 2 guys. I don't book appointments back to back. I like a break of about half to an hour between bookings. I need to switch off completely from the last client and clear out his energy before I can focus on the next guy. I need a leisurely shower, and a coffee before I am ready for the next guy. So loadshedding is not that big of a deal for me. Another plus is that in my grid we seem to go off less often than other parts of Benoni. We were off 6-8pm Saturday and I am not particularly keen on working Saturday nights. (Drunks and druggies seem to like visiting Saturday nights)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.