Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Economic Reset;)
Re: Economic Reset;)
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-22 17:09:38

Get into crypto sooner rather than later. Fiat currency will take a dive soon with all the debt and money printing. Everyone will run to crypto as a safe haven.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Economic Reset;)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4836
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-22 18:38:36

Just had a very rude sms from someone that I do believe to be a wg.. telling me this post will cause a reset and make prices go down.

I did not dignify that with a reply.

But just incase anyone else think that way.

I am not advocating lower or higher fees.

I was simply stating that even though in past this industry has not been affected much by economic changes, good or bad, but it definitely is being affected now.

More SPs because of a shitty economy + Punters not punting or punting less or being more selectively because of a shitty economy = girls getting smaller pieces of a pie that has shrunk considerably.

And getting a piece of that pie means being able to adjust...

AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Economic Reset;)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1811
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-22 18:53:55

There was a famous camera company or two, they used to develop and sell film for camera's. They were untouchable back in the day. Until cellphones had cameras.

Even a huge audio cassette manufacturer who used to be based in crown mines or booysens I believe. They also believed they were untouchable back then.

Everything has to evolve.

Can you imagine back then if you were to ask them to be their social media person, what would they tell you?

Miss R, it is not your fault. Punters are just being honest and giving their feedback.

It's not meant as an offense or attack at anyone. If anyone can't take positive feedback then it will be tough. People are just sharing their experiences.

If the ladies are smart, most of which have listened to the punters and started getting good business back again.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4837
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-22 19:42:38

Oh I know it ain't my fault atleast not in its entirety... I am but one person with an opinion ;)

I was just gobsmacked that one person can think my opinion alone can shift an industry in one direction or another.;)

But I will give them this a collective of opinions might have an effect.

This industry does not shift or fold easily, that has been proven over hundreds of years;) It has stood it's ground through many many things, laws,depression, deceased, ect ect even through boikots of the entire damn country.

I think what is difference this time around is social media and people that are actually part of this industry are interacting more on platforms like this.

It is not something done in the dark around corners where nobody knows what the next guy did. Or the fact that what girls are charging is only known by the guy that used her services and it might be different for the next guy, because now people interact and girls post info , ect, ect.

Everyone is more aware of going rates and areas and services and costs and also the impact the economy has on individuals, because of social media like this forum.

My post was promoted by threads on this platform.. so many opinions in so many different threads....

But they all have the under current of an industry, within a struggling economy, in trouble.
AnthonyEdwards
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1812
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-22 19:51:07

I wish you did had that kind of power to sway industries like that Miss R.

Together we could make a fortune on the markets
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4838
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-22 20:31:39

On 2021-10-22 19:51:07 AnthonyEdwards said:
I wish you did had that kind of power to sway industries like that Miss R.

Lol.. we can but wish.;)

But unfortunately my genie and his lamp is lost somewhere out there so for now I will be rubbing cocks, shifting other things;)

AnthonyEdwards
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1828
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-23 17:53:25

[

Lol.. we can but wish.;)

But unfortunately my genie and his lamp is lost somewhere out there so for now I will be rubbing cocks, shifting other things;)

[/QUOTE]

Lol, when I am in Cape Town next, maybe you could rub my genie too for luck.

As for the ladies being rude to you, the big red reset button is going to get pushed soon. It does not matter if we like it or not.
CatEater
CatEater - Re: Economic Reset;)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 101
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-23 18:35:30

The only reason I'm punting less is because of lockdowns. Less excuses to be out there. The reason, I think, most service providers are struggling is because of curfews and lockdowns. Many things were banned for some time. Don't worry ladies, the worst is behind us. Vaxx up and get ready to service us. Most of use are being pulled back to the office especially in the new year.
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Economic Reset;)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1948
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-23 22:00:23

On 2021-10-22 09:33:09 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
#This is going to be a long read.. ;)

To be fair, ALL of your posts are a long read but you do make some very valid points of which there is an oversupply of SP's for sure.

I have almost completely cut down on my punting habits for other reasons such as work and study commitments, and working on my side hustle in the event that my employer says 'cheers and thanks for coming' one day. Just the other day I was talking to a lady who often features in the top 10, but it does not translate to actual business coming through the door and that indicates to me that the supply far exceeds the demand at present.

I can only encourage both SP's and punters alike to seriously look at other avenues outside of your normal line of work to bring in that extra buck, no matter how small it starts off with. I've witnessed an employee struggling to sell eggs on the sideline prior to Covid at work to where he is now, only taking orders of 4 dozen and above. His business has really taken off.

Keep hope alive, it could always be worse.

AnthonyEdwards
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1832
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-24 15:35:27

On 2021-10-23 22:00:23 eziguy said:
On 2021-10-22 09:33:09 Miss Red (aka Louise) said: #This is going to be a long read.. ;)

To be fair, ALL of your posts are a long read but you do make some very valid points of which there is an oversupply of SP's for sure.

I have almost completely cut down on my punting habits for other reasons such as work and study commitments, and working on my side hustle in the event that my employer says 'cheers and thanks for coming' one day. Just the other day I was talking to a lady who often features in the top 10, but it does not translate to actual business coming through the door and that indicates to me that the supply far exceeds the demand at present.

I can only encourage both SP's and punters alike to seriously look at other avenues outside of your normal line of work to bring in that extra buck, no matter how small it starts off with. I've witnessed an employee struggling to sell eggs on the sideline prior to Covid at work to where he is now, only taking orders of 4 dozen and above. His business has really taken off.

Keep hope alive, it could always be worse.

This is good advice. If the price is too high nobody gonna book. If the price is regular, then both get what is expected. If the price is low and you get exceptional service, tip the lady well, she deserves it. Low price + tip can sometimes exceed the ambitious prices some ladies ask.

Or we could just punt now pay later

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.