AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Cuckolding fantasy by a WG
Re: Cuckolding fantasy by a WG
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1807
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-22 16:30:18

On 2021-10-22 12:26:06 SuperFuck said:
On 2021-10-22 12:22:51 Zakumi said: LOL ahhh SuperFuck - at least always bringing some humour.

Maybe they think the punter wants a laugh and feel better about his manhood after seeing you (remember we did say most are conservative) ;-) LOL

If they understand the fantasy, I doubt they would ask often.

lol...If you say so.

I will always decline this offer made by WG's.

I don't mind fucking infront of other women but another strange man watching me is a turn off.

I told you I will proxy for you, you can watch
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Cuckolding fantasy by a WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12143
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-22 17:29:44
Edited: 2021-10-22 17:31:10

You can't put all the blame on ladies,infact from my side guys are the ones who are conservative.I have only met 3 guys who are into cuckold,2 were not locals.1 was local but he experienced it from overseas thats what he told me,he loved to see me getting fucked and have the guy cum in his mouth that was very fun.i love audience,i do it with my regular.also have a couple where i get tie the husband and play with the wife until she squirted.but sometimes he gets jealous,especially if she doesn't cum with him after we untie him.he starts putting pressure on her,which ends up turning me off..
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Cuckolding fantasy by a WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12144
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-22 17:35:31

You guys keep saying overseas,overseas which country is it?that country is where i should be living in lol.so I can have the whole club watch me getting fucked:))
hugefunforu
hugefunforu - Re: Cuckolding fantasy by a WG
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 232
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-25 10:03:44

Miss Barbie, you are definitely an exception to the rule. You do not fall in the conservative at all.

What I think this thread is about is getting a guy or so and provide that as a service. Its more common than most guys let on.

Look at UK and Germany as examples. You would fit right in.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Cuckolding fantasy by a WG
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-25 18:25:30

Don't think I can handle being watched by another punter, but I sometimes fantasise about another girl watching me fuck her friend/roomie

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.