Navigation
Freedom
Freedom - Re: Freedom she is back and working through the night with her notty extras
Re: Freedom she is back and working through the night with her notty extras
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 67
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-07 00:45:18

I will always post Available I want u to write again shit I have screan short everything ,u can do wat ever u will see my pics ,morning, afternoon late night under rustenburg ,sexy tinny body ,everything still firm all my pics are wonderful and beautiful, face I don't know cause I am not here looking for a husband to marry I am a working gul selling my nice tight pussy with long malebe,not a face if u fuck a face yes,uno I have potential friends those ones I have started bsns with them as clients even they come after me,so who are u to open ur smelling mouth a and talk nonsense about me
Baiden jr
Baiden jr - Re: Freedom she is back and working through the night with her notty extras
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-07 16:36:59

I first didn't want to respond, thought the matter had died down after you deleted the Mercury profile on which I wrote the review.ln hindsight, I should have rather left the comment on the face out.
But just for clarity
My review went
Face 3/5
Body 5/5
Personal cleanliness 5/5
Venue 4/5
Privacy 4/5
Yes I mentioned the shower didn't work, hardly any water dripping out. Two days later you mentioned that you had moved to more upmarket premises.
Obviously you and me didn't click as anyone reading this might have noticed.
So can we please put this arguments to rest.
Otherwise I got Popcorn and Coke to sit back and watch this space.
oraljim
oraljim - Re: Freedom she is back and working through the night with her notty extras
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2084
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-07 18:30:07
Edited: 2021-11-07 18:31:57

On 2021-11-06 18:02:32 ReturnSoldier said:
What were you expecting her response to be? I actually thought it was brilliant. It's sad that when WG answer for themselves they are labelled as having attitude. Total BS.

To be fair, this was not one of those times. Her attitude WAS crappy, and the original question shows a PROFOUND lack of understanding of the market segment she is working in, and the site she is paying to advertise on., not to mention a profound misunderstanding of how punters go about selecting their next romp. Anyone who consistently spells "naughty" as "notty" wasn't on my radar anyway but this would absolutely guarantee a spot on my "never ever" list.
Freedom
Freedom - Re: Freedom she is back and working through the night with her notty extras
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 70
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-07 20:32:16

Let me tell this is not going to end here cause ur following me on all my adds and I don't know what have I done to u,but u must wait for the worse i am paying for this my adds with ur unsafe reguest I am ugly here angry because u wanted to fuck me without condom ,now ur making me more crazy I am telling u
Freedom
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 71
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-07 20:35:44

U think ur destroying my bsns wait and see wat will do to sell is not my priority u must know that I dont care even if esa bun me ,I don't live under ESA arm
Freedom
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 72
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-07 20:42:30

Stop searching for me in all besides actually u fuck black guls by ur shit mind of they will beg u for money inside ur heart ur still typical resist who want to see working gul as ur sex slaves to me park station u will regret and I am saying front of everyone u will be example for others like u
Freedom
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 73
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-07 20:44:02

To rest ur foot ur trying to destroy my bsns were I feed my siblings now u tell me shit
Freedom
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 74
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-07 20:54:13

How about me start destroying u and ur family slowly but shortly, I put add for u first on adds Africa as a guy,ur wife as sex slave in adds Africa then meanwhile I am digging u up as u do with my adds others will follow, dont be suprise u must cook bitter porridge and drink it,I have being thru a lot in this industry a lot since I started bsns now I think I can do anything that will make me happy let me start creating free add for u,and u will be the first to see it cause soon as u open ur eyes in the morning ur fone is in ur hand to check for ugly bitchis and start calling
StaalBurger48
StaalBurger48 - Re: Freedom she is back and working through the night with her notty extras
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 523
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-07 21:08:26

Well this thread went pretty much as expected.
Hilarity ensues.. :)
Jenna
Jenna - Re: Freedom she is back and working through the night with her notty extras
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 954
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-07 21:28:28

Definitely popcorn.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.