Navigation
Lefty
Lefty - Re: It finally happened
Re: It finally happened
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 259
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-02 07:16:58

I had a call from this guy last week. Thankfully this forum prepped me so when the call came through all he said was "this is superintendent blag blah", and I was primed. I let him talk and then proceeded to fire away a barage of questions. Which he tried to answer. The fact that an investigating officer was answering all my questions was hilarious. So I burst out laughing. Needless to say he hung up. Thanks again to this community for all the warnings and advice. It was fun to play with this superintendentfuck.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: It finally happened
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5068
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-02 07:44:33

On 2021-12-02 06:51:41 Airjon69 said:
Have taken a screenshot of the top 10.
I'm guessing the lady in question is from PTA like Constable F-Head.
I've noted and ALL of these ladies are on my "banned" list.
Not taking a chance.
It's really a pity.

This is what is scaring the crap out of all service providers.

Because there was no named mentioned ALL of the ladies are under suspision.;(

This is really not fair to anyone.

Which top10 was the OP referring to? And when did you take the screenshot?

Before it clicked over at midnight when there was a mix of +30s, +20s and +15s on the board? Just after midnight when there was 10 ladies all raking +0 ? Or this morning when there was new +5s on the board?

That is minimum 30 women that are now under suspension. And only one rotten apple.

That is Na inIf he was referring to top10 during time frame of his post and if he was not just stating top 10 because she had been there before!

Sylvia is right should a wg be caught doing that crap we must have a social just to tar and feather her!!

Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: It finally happened
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2961
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-02 07:51:09

If we ever will know who she is red. This guy must display her nam on here for all to see. after all its in the top ten. Fuck that aint good at all. You girls work hard to et there just for some bitch to do this. S After all she is active and if this oke is 100% sure its her then FUCKING EXPOSE THE OOW. S
Sage
Sage - Re: It finally happened
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3004
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-02 08:31:26

This type of post does so much damage.
Please, please name the lady you suspect so that she can also defend herself should your accusation be unfounded.

Also do contact ESA with your proof but just remember if she is not the only lady you called that week your number could have been sold by someone else.

Greyfox
Greyfox - Re: It finally happened
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1584
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-02 08:41:38

Top10 all time or top10 Nov21?
Janine
Janine - Re: It finally happened
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 227
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-02 08:47:18

I am so sorry this happened to you, too!!

However I fully agree with all the above posts.

Please contact ESA and discuss the matter with them? It just feels so damn unfair, clients are getting called by fake cops, we as Service Providers get called DAILY by who knows asking for details of our clients and then some ladies actually work with THESE THUGS!!!!????

IT IS KILLING OUR BUSINESS.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: It finally happened
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-12-02 09:02:12

Useless post without names
Victoria
Victoria - Re: It finally happened
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3409
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-02 09:15:04
Edited: 2021-12-02 09:18:13

Guys don't just assume that the lady you chose to see on the day in question is working with these guys.

A regular who I hadn't seen in alost a year returned to see me. Only to tell me that the reason he had stayed away from me was that he got one of these calls after seeing me!!! I was devastated because he told me the only reason he came back to see me was tp confront me. I had been working in fourways area at the time he was called by the scammers. I was in my own apartment, paying security to get clients in and I had had 2 other ladies ( 1 of whom is well known and a total snake scam artist). I was receiving calls from these scanners at the time and I have always told them to fuck off. I also had no shows ie: punters who call for an appointment who now have my address and who don't pitch up. So basic maths applies here. Obviously I was being watched after not giving them what they wanted and I don't know if they work with the security at the type of complexes but it seems to me it is likely. I don't think this gentlemen who used to book me was convinced that I have nothing to do and have never had anything to do with and will never have anything to do with this scam. I think this is now happening to a few of us girls. That the genuine punters are believing us to be a part of this. I don't know how many clients I have lost because of this. I'm sure it's more than just that one guy. I am devastated and very upset as this obviously affects my ability to survive. Does any guy here really believe I would be that stupid to put my livelihood at risk when I know exactly who butters my bread? I don't know what to do and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Ladies you wouldnt know unless a punter tells you that they were called after seeing you specifically. So Don't assume the girl is automatically involved. Because it's not true.
Claudia Gentlemens Delight
Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Re: It finally happened
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1677
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-02 09:16:19

On 2021-12-02 09:02:12 Sunnymike said:
Useless post without names

Anxiety inducing post...
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: It finally happened
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5072
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-02 09:28:44

On 2021-12-02 09:16:19 Claudia Gentlemens Delight said:
On 2021-12-02 09:02:12 Sunnymike said: Useless post without names

Anxiety inducing post...

It is sad that he got the call but casting shadows over everyone is unfair.

This whole thread should get removed if this guy can't name the lady and send proof to Esa.

It will cause people that read this to view the whole ESA system reviews,voting,ECT, as untrust worthy instead of just one rotten apple.:(

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.